Complete 100% Senorita

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
100% Sonorita.jpg

Synopsis
A surrogate mother gives birth to twins. She keeps Liang Xiao Feng and gives away Zhuang Fei Yang who grows up in a wealthy family. Zhuang Fei Yang is the heiress of Formosa Inc. a company owned by her dad and CEO Peter. When her father dies, Peter tries to kill the beautiful heiress. Fortunately, she survives without Peter knowing and undergoes plastic surgery that makes her face look completely different.

Cast

CLICK HERE TO WATCH AT MERLKON.COM

Last edited:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
looks interesting will watch this after Ma Yongzhen x)
so glad that you like it....and thanks for the point dear

Chris

Commoner
Wanderer
VIP
nice, i don't usually watch this kind of series but i do listen to the video to see if their a good company that translate the video, this one is a good one from SPP, i dont like the double doves or any other kind beside SPP or the translators from Cali L.B.C (Long Beach City). Hey if you have time, can you also check up on your other videos please? i notice a lot of video is down due to video take down by the upload website. If it is down, can you please reupload them? thanks.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
n Hey if you have time, can you also check up on your other videos please? i notice a lot of video is down due to video take down by the upload website. If it is down, can you please reupload them? thanks.
Dear Chris,

Thank you so much for your concerns:D
I am still working on fixing my broken links along with uploading the new one as well.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
finally complete it (y)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
thanks for taking the time to upload this movie :)
thanks for the point and you are quite welcome, Terri:D

welcome to the KhmerForums , Terri<3+<3