911 Where Were You?

Marvelous

Commoner
We've all been touched by the tragedy of 9/11 in some way. Share your story, feelings and your thoughts.

I was still I home at the time and my husband was on his way to the airport.

250px-September_11_Photo_Montage.jpg

How can I ever forget.

This was during a time when my life was great. I had everything going for me. So how I can I forget 9-11,2001!
Nowadays I'm very forgetful cause I don't care about anything that goes on life or society, I really don't.
But on this terrible day, I was with my ex-gf hanging out on a regular sunny day.
It was also during a time when my ex-gf dad went to jail for 5 years lol...
I remember coming home and seeing it all over the news.
I was in college during this time. Honestly, I only thought this could happen elsewhere, not America.
That was the biggest shocker ever! Honestly, it fucked it up for a lot of non-whites living in America.

Americans are even more fearful and paranoid now.
The irony of all this is that this happens everyday in the world lolz.
But since it happened to America, Americans are in disbelief.

Heck, the picture that you see was taken around 9-11-2001 lolz.

Last edited:

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
ive never forgotten this date..i remembered i was teaching CPR class to the police nd firemen dpt, i had to cancel nd rushes out..knowing my husband was over there for a conference meeting in one of the building...i swear my heart just stopped..but luckily he was ok nd his meeting got cancel bcuz the client never made it...

i can only imagine how the ppl in that building was going thru...my condolence to the fam that lost their love ones....i realize no where in the world is safe n e more, n e thing can happpen at n e time nd u never gunna know..thats y enjoy ur life nd love the one that love u nd care for u bcuz u might not see them again..

i realize no where in the world is safe n e more, n e thing can happpen at n e time nd u never gunna know..thats y enjoy ur life nd love the one that love u nd care for u bcuz u might not see them again..
wise words, chenna
you didn't mention to drop all the haters...

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
there's always gunna b those type everywhere nd u have no control over it...nd u cant do n e thing bout it either, they r those miserable ppl that have nothing to live for nd nothing for them to loose, its just how theyre function. ya dig?

there's always gunna b those type everywhere nd u have no control over it...nd u cant do n e thing bout it either, they r those miserable ppl that have nothing to live for nd nothing for them to loose, its just how theyre function. ya dig?
man that's so true lolz, I dig.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
..i realize no where in the world is safe n e more, n e thing can happpen at n e time nd u never gunna know..thats y enjoy ur life nd love the one that love u nd care for u bcuz u might not see them again..
I 100% agree with you, My lovely Chenna

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
was in my boring sociology class. then the school's president went on air announcing that we all could go home.

was in my boring sociology class. then the school's president went on air announcing that we all could go home.
I hate sociology. Quite boring as you said, but there's a plethora of useful stuff you can learn, i.e. how a certain group of people behaves.

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I hate sociology. Quite boring as you said, but there's a plethora of useful stuff you can learn, i.e. how a certain group of people behaves.
I like sociology. But that one class I mentioned was aging and society--not my cup of tea. It didn't help that the professor had a monotone voice. Listening to her lecture was a killer. I only signed up for that class cause I registered late and all the interesting sociology classes were full.