A Character Like You

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Have you watched a series or movie and spot a character that mirrors your personality? Who is it and in what series/movie? Please share. Granted, no two persons are exactly alike but similar enough.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Have you watched a series or movie and spot a character that mirrors your personality? Who is it and in what series/movie? Please share. Granted, no two persons are exactly alike but similar enough.
seriously I have never though about, until you brought this subject:D

i always felt like Ying Gor, I identify with his character a lot throughout my life. ....

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Hehe. Just a subject out of the blue to add to my post count. :) I will have to give this one some thought.
it is a good subject though:D I like it, So i have something to thing about:roflmao:

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
i always felt like Ying Gor, I identify with his character a lot throughout my life. ....

Our hero doesn't live by the rules. Is mischievous, hardheaded, and at times rebellious. Is often misunderstood, judged, and condemned. He goes about his business as he pleases, not concerned with others or how others view him. Yet, cares enough to rise to the occasion to save the day.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Our hero doesn't live by the rules. Is mischievous, hardheaded, and at times rebellious. Is often misunderstood, judged, and condemned. He goes about his business as he pleases, not concerned with others or how others view him. Yet, cares enough to rise to the occasion to save the day.

Don't forget how much he value his love over pretty much everything else. ;)

He will throw everything to the side and walk off to be with his loves one. (cough cough .. his wife) :D

Hmm, there is a time where he need to figure out who kills his dad first. But then again, his dad is also his beloved person. I would say Yang Gor is a hero whom value love first. :)