America's Got Talent

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
I actually like watching this show just to see what kind of crazy out of the world things people can do. If you want to share any videos, do it here. :)

Is this even possible??

This is quite unreal!

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I used to watch it. This one is nothing unusual or out of this world but I liked it when I watched it.

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
such strong voice and vibrato
and only 1o year old :)

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
I used to watch it. This one is nothing unusual or out of this world but I liked it when I watched it.
I remember watching this scene lol.

such strong voice and vibrato
She's like a little Adele. I'm predicting that she'll make it in the top 3. :D Must say she's very very mature for her age.

lovepink

Commoner
i have never actually watched america's got talent. Is it somewhat similar to american idol, the voice or x factor?

lovepink

Commoner
although, if you have the chance you should try and watch the x factor. Simon Cowell's show - most of them do not even have talent. They dont know how to sing properly yet they are still the main contestants. And Simon as usual is so mean so it is quite funny how he insults them.

Vonn Prak

Commoner
Om
I actually like watching this show just to see what kind of crazy out of the world things people can do. If you want to share any videos, do it here. :)

Is this even possible??

This is quite unreal!
i am happy he won. He deserve it. All his work was original and creative

Vonn Prak

Commoner
I'm more of a fan forex factor and the voice. It amazes me to see so many great singers that are yet to be discovered.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I'm more of a fan forex factor and the voice. It amazes me to see so many great singers that are yet to be discovered.

There are lots of talented people but only the special one actually get the chance to get anywhere big. There just isn't room for most of them that deserve it.

Vonn Prak

Commoner
I havent been able to keep tabs on agt. How is that going. The last one i saw was the performer kinichi won.