America's Got Talent

I think they are auditioning for the next season. I just started watching AGT myself with Kenichi winning. Have to say, awesome show. The judges were a joy to watch. Their criticism were fair and they didn't play favorites. Although it was sad to see America only votes for the pretty ones. There was this amazing singer that didn't go through because she was fat lol....

Vonn Prak

Commoner
I think they are auditioning for the next season. I just started watching AGT myself with Kenichi winning. Have to say, awesome show. The judges were a joy to watch. Their criticism were fair and they didn't play favorites. Although it was sad to see America only votes for the pretty ones. There was this amazing singer that didn't go through because she was fat lol....
Awh that sucks that really bites. It shoukd b bbased on talent

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP

There are many people that does look for the face only. ;)
I do believe the audition should pick by talents. :)