Any good file-sharing websites out there?

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Any suggestions? I was using MU before but it's no longer around. Trying to backup some of my video files from Khmer Avenue.

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
I prefer use Anonfiles, sharebeast or the new mega to upload.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Thanks guys, I'm gonna look into those and see which one I should choose officially to share my files.

KhmerBross

Commoner
Rei try AFrame.com is free and you could upload any thing you want, There no limit on Video, File, Doc,..... You could upload anything you want, even your main DVD file like VOD, ISO, VST and many more of DVD file, AFrame.com support just about any thing, Video file support like MTS, M2T,MKV,MXF,MP4,M4V,MPEG,MPG,WMV,AVI,FLV,MOV, (ANY VIDEO CODE)
Video is at the core of what Aframe does, but we all know there are a bunch of associated files that are used during the development and production of a project. These include scripts saved in the form of Docs & PDFs; audio files such as WAVs and MP3s; NLE project files and so on.

The place to store files of this type is in the Documents partition of your project. For any file not matching the Supported video formats list, you need to upload using the Documents uploader, which can be accessed on the Documents page.

They will never deleted you file or video, and there no limit storage

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
Good site, but ask some personal information that i do want to give like my phone number lol
I will try it, thank for your information :) seem really fast time

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
thank Bong Khmer pross ;)
sound like interesting site:) after you try it, please let me know Yume dear:D

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
thank Bong Khmer pross ;)
sound like interesting site:) after you try it, please let me know Yume dear:D

Yes dear :) because i should calm down with my Mega upload problem and find another alternative site lol
anyway. I will try it, already make a account :p:cool:

KhmerBross

Commoner
Yes dear :) because i should calm down with my Mega upload problem and find another alternative site lol
anyway. I will try it, already make a account :p:cool:

I have try it already just go to my posting like The Kong-Fu Master Of Wong Fei Hung if upload from AFrame.com

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
will try tonight.... when i get home:D
just curious how was the upload and download speed bong KhmerPross?