Any Hip Hop Heads In Here?

Just wondering. I know we all listen to more than one genre of music but is there one that you just love the most? Do you love Hip Hop? Who is your favorite artists? When is your favorite decade?

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Hmm, I like anything that sounds good. Not picky on the artist or genre.
I like hip hop too, but not love it.

I do listen to lots of Chinese song though. :D

I love hip hop music as much as I love hot woman, expensive cars, delicious foods, money, clothes, electronics, etc. I grew up in the hood and I grew up on rap music, like Dr. Dre and Bone Thugs n Harmony, Eazy E, R. Kelly, Aliyah, SWV, Vanilla Ice, man, those were the days for me. It feels very long ago....

That is sweet. Not that I'm anything as great as her, but really appreciate the compliment. :)
There's more coming girl if you stick around. Here's one for the road: girl you got a beautiful smile, I can't wait to feel them.

Has it ever cross your mind which sex you want first? or how many kids? :)
I'll be happy with one, but think I should need at least two. Sex doesn't matter. I'm more preferential towards health and intelligence. Honestly, might be adopting since I don't want my girl going through childbirth if the time comes and she's already old. We are still debating on this topic as we speak. I be lying if I told you I got it all figured out.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I'll be happy with one, but think I should need at least two. Sex doesn't matter. I'm more preferential towards health and intelligence. Honestly, might be adopting since I don't want my girl going through childbirth if the time comes and she's already old. We are still debating on this topic as we speak. I be lying if I told you I got it all figured out.

It's nice that you are thinking about her health. Hope you guys the best in the decision you guys made together. I honestly is hoping to get a daughter for the upcoming monkey year. Whenever that is, maybe in 2-3 years period, not sure when the Monkey year will hit. I'm assuming that the Monkey year suggest that she will be smart, clever, and talkative, but I don't know, it's all in the Chinese beliefs. I just think it be nice to have something to believe in.

But yeah, a daughter sounds nice for me. :D
I want a girl, I'm hoping I'll be ready when the time comes. :)

Maybe it's too early for you and your girl to plan something that major while you're still trying to accomplish many goals towards life. Probably a lot in your hand right now to focus into that right now, but it's always nice to talk about it and made some preplanned goal for it. Maybe you'll accomplish it, or maybe it'll get delay, but having something in mind is always a good thing to look forward to.

kalyann

Commoner
Warren G -----> regulate and Cam'ron horse nd carriage were my jams back in the days...lolz i still remembered the lyrics. those good old days with my friend.....
i like 2pac and bone, they can rap like the real hood. it seems like n e 1 can b a rapper these days if they can make noice on bitches nd money hahaha....make like thats all what life is all about smh...it is for the ghetto i guessed lolz

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I love hip hop music as much as I love hot woman, expensive cars, delicious foods, money, clothes, electronics, etc. I grew up in the hood and I grew up on rap music, like Dr. Dre and Bone Thugs n Harmony, Eazy E, R. Kelly, Aliyah, SWV, Vanilla Ice, man, those were the days for me. It feels very long ago....

My sisters always put them on before. Still some good hip hop now. What is your favorite at the moment. You still like the old ones, or into the new ones more?