Download - Complete Ao Jian Jiang Hu (2007)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
l_p1004345227.jpg

Details:
Title: Ao Jian Jiang Hu
Also known as: Ba Jiu Wen Qing Tian
Episodes: 48
Year: 2007
Language: Khmer

Casts:
* Yu Bo as Fang Xu
* Yang Jun Yi as Yu Huo Lian
* Kathy Chow as Li Bo
* Yuki Hsu as Fang Li
* Max Zhang as Leng Qing
* Ray Liu as Di Cang Wang / You Lin Wang

Synopsis:
Zhang Hao from the Son Dynasty was forced to kill a village of more than one hundred people. The Song Emperor order his whole family. From that time on, he have to hide his name, You Lin Wang, and plan on getting revenge.
Twenty years later, Yu Huo Lian, who calls You Lin Wang father, helps him proceed and bring forth his plans of revenge. He fell in love with Fang Li who is the sister of Fang Xu. Huo Lian tries to get rid of Song, but the Emperor always helps him through the hard times. At the same time, Fang Xu tries to get to You Lin Wang so he can find out things for the Emperor. Will they both be able to get to what they want?

Streaming available at Khmerave.com

Last edited:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
867655yfqimdd6oq.gif
for everyone support

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Hi theary, thanks for the movie, but somehow mega download is not working. It won't let me download. It keeps frozen. I don't know if any other members have the same problem as I have. But do you have any other suggestion on how we can watch the serie. Thanks.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Hi theary, thanks for the movie, but somehow mega download is not working. It won't let me download. It keeps frozen. I don't know if any other members have the same problem as I have. But do you have any other suggestion on how we can watch the serie. Thanks.
I will post the streaming soon, Blue dear

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Thanks for this movies.
Also, thanks for your efforts to put up the download link.
Thank you, Theary.:cool:

You are welcone, Bluebird:sneaky: and thanks for all your support:)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
1-10 up ... enjoy:)

latola

Commoner
The loving is sweet and bitter, it also causes the loved person die if he/she did fall in to love completely.

latola

Commoner
The Buddha said that providing the Dhama gift is Better than other gift such as donated food or fish. etc. (ការឲ្យធម្មទានប្រសើរជាឲ្យអាមិសទាន) ឬ (ធ្វើធម្មទានប្រសើរលើសអស់ទានទាំងពួង)