Asian Guys And Girls

winniewu1987

Commoner
As we are all asian people,i always feel that we should stick to our own culture and love our people.

I am chinese,born and rasied in china,but live in usa for 2 years with my aunty,all of my relatives most of them immgrant to USA 20 years ago,only my father stay at home,i perfer to stay at asia.

When i live at USA 2012,i found out a lot of asian (koreans chinese,etc)are crazy to LOVE white people, is shock to me,really shock,i means,what a surprise to me,yes in china,they are chinese people marry with whites,but is kind of only 0.1% population would do that,99% of chinese in China,HK,taiwan or even in Singapore as i know we are still keep asian blood pure,i don't know what abot other asians,but sino races countries dont marry out sider race.

but in usa!wow,make me eye opener,is not a few,i feel is like 20% of asians doing this.i feel sad,i heard usa chinese always says chinese men are not goodlooking,whites are cool,but, as i feel,i see chinese(asian) are so damn GOODLOOKING AND HOT!i means i love everday chinese and other asian men and women.

i also think the combodia and other asians are also hot!what is problem in USA?i really don;t get it!!!

So i start this topix,let us post our beauty people,men and women,we need more apperaciate to our home country culture.

Love you all!

It's called social engineering. Some people want to climb up that social ladder quick n easy.

Jaxa4786

Commoner
Wanderer
I am cambodian and part chinese. I was born in the US. I basically live with different ethnicity in my life. Some people date other ethnicity isnt by the look or whatever. Its all about they feeling they had for each others.

I had date few different ethnicity isnt because of their look. I date them because how they treat me. Some ethnicity has different culture. But as we asian it really doesnt mean we have to stick with asian. Most of the asian is old-fashion. They treated her wife like slave. Always be yelling and screaming or hitting.

Maybe that the reason why women and men date different ethnicity.

There's many reason. Believe I dated outside my race my whole life. Koreans, philipino, loas, khmer lol....it's when u only date a certain type of race, is PREJUDICE, not to be confused as PREFERENCE.

winniewu1987

Commoner
u=3769963155,1446172289&fm=23&gp=0.jpg
this is cloth is called HANFU,which is our custom,qing style is not hanfu,is manchu people's dress.during ming battle,qing conquor han,yes,is old story,we don't mind today

winniewu1987

Commoner
I am cambodian and part chinese. I was born in the US. I basically live with different ethnicity in my life. Some people date other ethnicity isnt by the look or whatever. Its all about they feeling they had for each others.

I had date few different ethnicity isnt because of their look. I date them because how they treat me. Some ethnicity has different culture. But as we asian it really doesnt mean we have to stick with asian. Most of the asian is old-fashion. They treated her wife like slave. Always be yelling and screaming or hitting.

Maybe that the reason why women and men date different ethnicity.

for free love is good thing,i just don't like some people hate their own race,or to flatter whites,like i mention before,some chinese insult their own people to make whites feel happy,this type of people is i really don't like.

for free love is good thing,i just don't like some people hate their own race,or to flatter whites,like i mention before,some chinese insult their own people to make whites feel happy,this type of people is i really don't like.
I love my own race.

winniewu1987

Commoner
u=220133876,2627842877&fm=23&gp=0.jpg
Ming style hanfu (hanfu is means:Chinese han people's cloth,later i will show your guys other 55 ethnicty picutre,they are all cute)

Jaxa4786

Commoner
Wanderer
I love every race. I like enjoying different cultures. It a new thing you may learn.