Awaiting And Informaton News Series Out In Chinese

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
I have a tons serie i'm waiting out or it's already out in chinese. Some look really cool and nice story. If you are wuxia fans or period/costum addict serie you will be happy then :)

Do you remember this couple from Chinese Paladin 3? Did you cry a lot because the final?

tumblr_mbkdbdHCm51qemc0uo1_500.png

Anyway, Wallace Hua and Tang Yan is again in a same serie. This new serie is by Tong Hua who did BBJX. The serie look really great and funny!

Perfect Couple
8689795492_dc8b1b3f39.jpg

8689795416_ed7c24a6fc_b.jpg

8689796154_78c6b49e89_b.jpg

Cr : Sina China
  • Title: 金玉良缘 / Jin Yu Liang Yuan
  • English Title: Perfect Couple
  • Genre: Period drama, romance, comedy
  • Episodes: 38
  • Broadcast network: TBA
  • Broadcast period: late 2014

The FOUR 2013

After remake and remake, now China finally make again another version. Zhang Han is lead wow, he is the lead actor in Fall In Love serie i upload in chinese subtitle section. He was acting in the Meteor Shower as the lead too. never imagine him in period serie but he already act some already as i can see.

826206bdd571bfjw1e3h62s44hej.jpg

credit weibo
  • Title: 少年四大名捕 / Shao Nian Si Da Ming Bu
  • English title: The Four
  • Genre: Wuxia
  • Related TV series: See Si Da Ming Bu

Hua Xu Yin

I hope it's because this serie Kevin Cheng refuse to act again in the part two BBJX. Because i was really hope he acting again in the part 2 coming soon BBJX sad...Anyway, i hope his choose will be ok.
58BA97E7D59868302A95A113E28C3D48.jpg

• Title: 绝爱之城 / Jue Ai Zhi Cheng
  • Also known as: 华胥引 / Hua Xu Yin
  • Episodes: 38
  • Genre: Period drama, fantasy, romance

Synopsis
Ye Zhen, princess of a fallen country, is resurrected by a magic pearl. She adopts the alias of Jun Fo, and wonders around the nine states, weaving dreams for people with the Hua Xu tune. On her adventures, she meets Mu Yan, and develop romantic affections. Jun Fo does not know until later that Mu Yan was actually Su Yu, prince of the Chen Kingdom, and had disappeared from home to avoid fighting with half-brother Su Xie for the throne. When fate pushes both of them to the frontlines of the war for world dominance, Mu Yan chooses Jun Fo over the throne, and tales of their love last throughout the ages.

Female Prime Minister

Mostly the serie people waiting the most in chinese tread and now it's complete.
750818465pxFemaleprimeminister.jpg

• Title: 陆贞传奇 / Lu Zhen Chuan Qi
  • English title: Female Prime Minister
  • Also known as: 女相 / Nv Xiang
  • Genre: Period drama, romance
  • Episodes: 59
  • Broadcast network: Hunan TV
  • Broadcast period: 2013-May-08 to 2013-May-28
  • Air time: 19:30
  • Theme song: Zhen Xi (珍惜) Cherish by Chun
Synopsis
To escape her cruel stepmother, Lu Zhen enters the palace as an attendant. She was quickly promoted through the ranks for her pottery-making skill. During this time, she captures the heart of crown prince Gao Zhan. However, she can never be with him as social status and jealous enemies work against her at every turn. She devotes herself to politics and helps Gao Zhan defeat a coup d'etat. Though Gao Zhan can not make her his wife, he bestows her with the highest position in the land, the female prime minister.

Zhui Yu Chuan Qi
Same actress Female Prime Minister. She pretty newcommer but wow she really popular o.o
202K64534-0.jpg

40 episodes

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
Lan Ling Wang
201204051201513216833.jpg

5Sc4PBL.jpg

Finally Ariel Lin is back. After ISWK popular idol drama, the last serie i got from her was In Time with You. Feng Shao Feng who really popular in Gong Palace is the lead actor. wow, I can't wait to see the chemistry between them.

• Title: 兰陵王 / Lan Ling Wang
  • Also known as: King of Lan Ling
  • Genre: Period, youth idol drama
  • Episodes: 46
  • Broadcast network: TBA
  • Broadcast period: July 01 2013

MULAN 2013 aka Jin Guo Da Jiang Jun
460644MuLan.jpg

God, i hope she end with Yuan Hong aka Zhao Yu!!! I seem don't like Chen Si Cheng as Yang Jun. Elanne Kong change a lot from her time TVB to now. I prefer her now, she rock!

• Title: 巾帼大将军 / Jin Guo Da Jiang Jun
  • English title: Mu Lan
  • Genre: Period drama, romance
  • Episodes: 40
  • Broadcast network: ZJTV
  • Broadcast period: 2013-Jun-07

A girl disguises as a boy to join the military in her sickly father's place. Along the way, she meets good friends and terrifying foes who help her grow as a soldier, and ultimately, become a general.

PAINTED SKIN 2
7678411088178680746repaste.jpg

This serie is from the Painted Skin movie 2. I know Rei will love it lol!
Anyway, when i got more information, i will put more.

Benny Chan again in a new adaptation from Liu Hai who are in Eight Immortal. Many staff from Crazy Monk as I can see. 70 episodes

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
Purple Hairpin Romance
201311616223624975.jpg

Do you remember Raymond Lam and Michelle Ye? After 10 YEARS, they back together in a new romance serie from a novel. Together lover again or be separate again?

10559594_869739.jpg

91a6f3131b77f3a3f033a668edbbbec1.jpg

Legend of the Ancient Sword

854036LegendoftheAncientSword3.jpg

888576LegendoftheAncientSword5.jpg

Yang Mi new serie coming soon. If you like Chinese Paladin, this serie Legend of the Ancient Sword have some connexion with it.

In Legend of the Ancient Sword, which takes place during the Tang Dynasty, young martial artist Baili Tusu (Li Yifeng) feels a mysterious aura in him that can be suppressed only with the Sword of Burning Solitude. When fighting bandits, he meets Ouyang Shaogong (Qiao Zhenyu) and Fang Lansheng (Ma Tianyu), who are on a quest to find a jade ornament that will help them create a resurrection elixir. Tusu decides to join them on their adventure, hoping that the elixir will be able to awaken his slumbering mother. During their trip, he meets Feng Qingxue (Yang Mi), an immortal who has come to earth to look for her brother. After Shaogong’s elixir proves to be a success, Tusu discovers that his mother is in danger and that he must fight with the power-hungry Shaogong to save the world.

Lu Xiaofeng and Hua Manlou

639536130710203444525740.jpg

Raymond Lam new serie, seriously, I don't feel Lu Xiaofeng in him...hope he will act well.

The storyline follows Lu Xiaofeng (Raymond Lam), who is investigating a strange sickness contracted by the emperor, as he discovers the Golden Bird Dynasty, an old and forgotten country. During his investigation, he meets Princess Shangguan Danfeng (Lan Xi 斓曦), who shows him to the right path, and the two fall in love. However, Xiaofeng’s female friend, Ah Xin (Zhang Meng 張檬), who has accompanied him throughout his investigation, is unwilling to let go of him even though she is fully aware that Xiaofeng’s heart belongs to Danfeng.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Thank you so much for the info, Meimei dear
I wish I can speak chinese though.... because some of them will not have in Khmer dub :(

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
Thank you so much for the info, Meimei dear
I wish I can speak chinese though.... because some of them will not have in Khmer dub :(

No problem, most of them i will check some ep if i like it or not ^^ I post more information later, i did update some series information so you can watch the preview trailer out. Really dunno if they have in khmer dubbed it's depend if the serie is popular :)

Ironfingers

Commoner
The series I am waiting for the most is Ballad of the Desert, it was on hold for awhile til it finally got approved to be aired, now is called the Legend of the Moon and Stars ( not the official name yet) my girl Liu Shi Shi, Eddie Peng and Hu Ge

images

images

lovepink

Commoner
I am actually waiting for the new chinese series THE CONFIDANT starring Wayne Lai after i have watched No regrets and Kingmaker starring WL i cant get enough of him now.

lovepink

Commoner
i think some of the series are out but not all of them are dubbed in khmer yet. I dont know for me i prefer watching and listening to movies khmer dubbed than reading subtitles. Just a personal preference.

lovepink

Commoner
Also, i am really looking forward to Bing Bing Jing Qing the second season. I never imagined them making a sequel to this movie. I didnt like the ending to the first movie that much. This is one of the series i am willing to read english subtitles. I really hope they dubbed this movie afterwards.

bamboo

Commoner
For Chinese series I prefer watching it dub also but if they don't dub it and I want to watch it bad enough then I'll watch it with english subtitle.

I haven't seen Bing Bing Jing Qing yet. Is this the one where the girl travel back in time?

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Unfortunately I heard SPP will be taking a long break from dubbing. :cry: