Awesome Relationship

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
What makes an awesome relationship?

I think it comes in all shapes and sizes. :)
My boyfriend loves me for all my flaws and perfection. Nothing gets left behind. ;)

Funny ! :D

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
At 2:33 is their breakup. :(
He didn't went after her. I always walk off from my boyfriend when we get into a fit. If he never follow after me, my relationship probably ends at 2 years like them. Most cases one has to take the fall for the relationship to last.

Did they got back together?

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
lolz, yeah I watched the Disney's Channel. :D
My sister always tell me that I'm still a child. :)

Last edited:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Awesome relationship: Would you mind your partner's past?

tumblr_mpul1hOcuf1sn4h2yo1_5001.jpg

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

1593991bcx0rrj3p4.gif

Life is too short to be anything

but happy, so kiss slowly

love deeply, forgive quickly,

take chances and never have regrets.

1593991bcx0rrj3p4.gif

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
88cb78230d79dbe1ef4e367f4922828c.jpg

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Relationships-awesome-quotes.jpg

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I don't know. When it comes to relationship matters, I'm lost.

You just have to start off being yourself and take one step at a time towards making the relationship better. Keep or stash whatever flaws you have accordingly. If the sacrifice is worth while, go for it. If it's not, you have time to analyze the whole relationship once again before any harsh movement. Even in the relationship, I just barely learned to take a step slowly at everything. My boyfriend just learned not to scream at me unless he's ready to let me go. We both learned it the hard way, actually.

Every fights and argument makes the relationship better because you knows how to deal with it in the future with him/her or the future him/her. It's the perfection of every relationship. Never be afraid to make mistake because we need to learn new things.

images6BWQ3MVE.jpg

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
so you got perfections? what are they? i'd like to know. fyi: pictures tell a thousand words btw.

I don't know. When it comes to relationship matters, I'm lost.
It takes experience and a lot of reflection afterward when the relationship ends. Over a period of time and after a few partners, you kinda get the general idea of what matters and what is less important. It's different for everyone cause love is a complicated matter. We love for different reasons and in different ways. I love my girl and I show her that love by protecting her and making sure she's just taken cared of and happy. At the same time, I go around trying to screw other women because well, I like it. It helps my stress. Doesn't mean I love my girl any less but some people will argue that I dont love her at all. That I"m a user or a "sociopath" who can't follow the norms of society. To me, love is irrational and imperfect. That real love bro. When the emotions come from the heart and not the dick.

I know I love my girl cause it comes from the heart. The other girls, its just my dick. Or one day, I might just fall in love with someone else because the SEX was so great, I dont know. I doubt it.

Last edited:

Jaxa4786

Commoner
Wanderer
lolz, yeah I watched the Disney's Channel. :D
My sister always tell me that I'm still a child. :)
I still do watch Disney channel too. I watch it with my boyfriend. Disney Channel has a lot kind of jokes.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
so you got perfections? what are they? i'd like to know. fyi: pictures tell a thousand words btw.

There are couples that never fight because they hold it back to keep the relationship sweets. But I can say that most of it is all fake attitudes. I know a person in real life that fake in front of her husband all the time. Behind his back, she's always planning something to pull him and his people apart so she can have him all to her selves, when he's thinking she's the sweetest angel for letting him do whatever. They think no argument or fights is a perfect relationship. But I questioned if it's really perfect or there's problem within, that both side just don't want to deal with and just leave it there to gathered up. I mean come on, the divorce rate is higher then it is before. I'm sure before they tied the knot, they treated each other like perfect couple. But then marriage breaks the perfection out of most of them.

This is my perfect relationship, where we both knows what we want and we are not afraid to cry for it from each other. A perfect relationship needs it's up and down for it to be perfect. We can work on the downs to make it a better one.

My perfection are all the mistakes we corrected. Our relationship is perfect because it's not prefect, but we are able to cope and fix it so it becomes a perfect one.

Not sure if I can make it out correctly, Rei always has a better way of putting things out better then me. :)

But just like how you love her perfect hair, another guy will say that it's not perfect, she has split ends. Perfection comes from the heart. We sees perfection differently and that will never change.

Last edited:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I still do watch Disney channel too. I watch it with my boyfriend. Disney Channel has a lot kind of jokes.

yeah its so funny, it keeps my mood up and I love it. :)
The kiddie within me helps me cope through all the tough times.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
It takes experience and a lot of reflection afterward when the relationship ends. Over a period of time and after a few partners, you kinda get the general idea of what matters and what is less important. It's different for everyone cause love is a complicated matter. We love for different reasons and in different ways. I love my girl and I show her that love by protecting her and making sure she's just taken cared of and happy. At the same time, I go around trying to screw other women because well, I like it. It helps my stress. Doesn't mean I love my girl any less but some people will argue that I dont love her at all. That I"m a user or a "sociopath" who can't follow the norms of society. To me, love is irrational and imperfect. That real love bro. When the emotions come from the heart and not the dick.

I know I love my girl cause it comes from the heart. The other girls, its just my dick. Or one day, I might just fall in love with someone else because the SEX was so great, I dont know. I doubt it.

If a person can have six kids and love all six kids, why can't a guy with his girlfriend. You love her even though you love doing other things. Doesn't mean you love her any less. I agreed with you.

It is very possible to love more then one person at a time too. For a guy to even love two girls at the same time, it's not impossible. Human beings has emotion and it's not solely on one thing or person. We enjoys doing more then one hobbies on a daily, so I really want to know who makes up the rule, that you can only love one person? :D

Even though I haven't been in love with two guy at the same time, I know I'm capable of loving many children of my own later. So I wouldn't questioned if love can be shared because it can.

Jaxa4786

Commoner
Wanderer
I've been with my boyfriend for 6 years and has 3 kids with him. We had our own opinion. He like to hang out with his friend and neglect my feelings. But I know he wont fuck mess around with other girl(s). When he out I always worry about something might happen to him. Every half and hours I always call him to make sure he alright. Sometime I barely see his face.

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
Poun srey, you got zero points on the test. I asked about your perfections, not what you consider a perfect relationship HAHA

But I guess I'll take your answer becuz you got interesting stuff, especially the story about your friend. I want to hear more about her.....cuz I'm nosey like that ha.

Nah, no worries. I'm pretty confident I get what you were tryign to convey when you wrote about the "perfect" relationship.

There are couples that never fight because they hold it back to keep the relationship sweets. But I can say that most of it is all fake attitudes. I know a person in real life that fake in front of her husband all the time. Behind his back, she's always planning something to pull him and his people apart so she can have him all to her selves, when he's thinking she's the sweetest angel for letting him do whatever. They think no argument or fights is a perfect relationship. But I questioned if it's really perfect or there's problem within, that both side just don't want to deal with and just leave it there to gathered up. I mean come on, the divorce rate is higher then it is before. I'm sure before they tied the knot, they treated each other like perfect couple. But then marriage breaks the perfection out of most of them.

This is my perfect relationship, where we both knows what we want and we are not afraid to cry for it from each other. A perfect relationship needs it's up and down for it to be perfect. We can work on the downs to make it a better one.

My perfection are all the mistakes we corrected. Our relationship is perfect because it's not prefect, but we are able to cope and fix it so it becomes a perfect one.

Not sure if I can make it out correctly, Rei always has a better way of putting things out better then me. :)

But just like how you love her perfect hair, another guy will say that it's not perfect, she has split ends. Perfection comes from the heart. We sees perfection differently and that will never change.