Bai Yutang

Marvelous

Commoner
With all the great characters, I expect this to be one of those movies that I am so drawn into one episode after another without going to sleep, but after 5 episodes I got extremely lost. I am now half way through the series and started to get very disapointed.

174019725201309171745389580419623985_000-jpg.3120

lovepink

Commoner
Hi marvelous,
My dad is looking for an action fighting movie with no super powers. Is this a good movie for him to watch?
Thanks

Marvelous

Commoner
Hi marvelous,
My dad is looking for an action fighting movie with no super powers. Is this a good movie for him to watch?
Thanks
This movie has a lot of great fighting action seen, but the storyline is a little confusing. I am a big fan of The Young Warriors family, so I expect this movie to be as good as The Young Warriors of The Yang Clan (2006). Regretably, Bai Yutang is nowhere near my expectation.

Last edited:

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
This movie has a lot of great fighting action seen, but the storyline is a little confusing. I am a big fan of The Young Warriors family, so I expect this movie to be as good as The Young Warriors of The Yang Clan (2006). Regretably, Bai Yutang is nowhere near my expectation.
Who is the voice dubbing

lovepink

Commoner

Oh okay. Thanks for your input. I dont know if my dad will like it or not. He doesn't like boring storylines, nor does he like difficult confusing storylines. If there is too many actors in the movie, he thinks it makes the movie too complicated.

Lol, I tried giving him the young warriors of the yang clan (2006), but he didn't like the quality, so he refused to watch the movie. He is a very picky person. Maybe because he is old, lol.

He did watch and finish the new Demi gods and the conqueror's story (both uploaded by hunnie). Both movies he said were A+. The conqueror's story is a good fighting movie, if you are interested. The first few episodes are boring but the longer you watch, the more you are drawn into each episode without sleep.