Bald Head

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Ladies, is a bald head a turn-off?

My dad is over 70's old and his head is full of hair. Unfortunately for me, as well as my brothers, we seem to have inherited the balding genes. Guys, would you keep whatever hair is left or will you shave it all off? Seems most guys around here sport the bald look.

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Ladies, is a bald head a turn-off?

My dad is over 70's old and his head is full of hair. Unfortunately for me, as well as my brothers, we seem to have inherited the balding genes. Guys, would you keep whatever hair is left or will you shave it all off? Seems most guys around here sport the bald look.
Well it depends how much of hair do you still have. If you have only a few left I would said yes go ahead be bald. But if you have a small bald in the middle of the head, maybe you should cut your hair very short like the army people that can blind in with the bald spot.

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Thanks Red for your opinion. Yeah, I will probably go the bald way. Then I won't need to buy shampoo. Free up money to spend on other things, heh.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
No problem, you can wear a wig if the baldness isn't cutting it. (y)

The best ones can be expensive, but it's worth it because you only need to buy one, unless you want to sport different hair style, you can wait when you have to available funds for another one. The best one will cover it up real good, it's not a big shame to have it on. Girls sport fake hair too, including extension, weave, and wigs.

On a bright side, you can also wear hats on your lazy day out. :D

Actor and actress wears wig here and there and it's a great way to sport different looks for yourself.

This wig is about $15 from China on Ebay. I'm planning to buy extension for my hair, that way, I don't have to dye my hair, I'll just add fake highlights. My hair won't be damage from the hair dye and I can take that look off anytime I feel like walking out the house looking plain.

!CC,HIH!BWk~$(KGrHqV,!lkEz+z++YFlBNLC6(KR+Q~~0_1.jpg

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Definitely need to wear a hat when going out. My friend's uncle got head cancer from exposing his bald head to the sun.

Hamster - sometimes bro, if you are having trouble getting a gf, you can always just make friends with them. There's less pressure and sometimes, a girl just needs a friend too. I honestly had most of my one night stands that way, just starting off as two friends hanging out. After awhile, the friendship will turn into romance. I'm not the best looking dude right now so I guess I"m going that route also man. But keep being happy no matter what man. I got my girl and my dog to keep me happy. It's not much compare to those with a big family, but for me, it all I want n need. Everything else will come in second for me. Trust me I am one ugly looking dood right now and yes, I'm a little sad that I can't get girls anymore but I keep going man. I keep finding things to keep me busy and motivated cause I do get real down sometimes when I think about the shit I go thru in life and I always pick myself back up. You have to learn to cope in this world man, there's no such thing as eternal bliss. There's a lot of ups and downs.

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Getting a girl is low on my priority list right now. I guess I want to take care of my finances first but if I happen to meet someone, great. Otherwise no biggie. I'm more sad not having my hair than not having a girl. Well my friend, if it is of any comfort to you, looks isn't everything. Like the saying goes, it's what's inside that counts.

So how's your studio coming along? I read in another thread that you're setting it up. Are you thinking of making music? Do you play any instrument?

Yeah making friends is a fine thing. It's easier to be yourself, be natural, with a friend. Plus, they might be able to help you land a job, heh.

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
After finished college my hair start to fade off lol. So i shave instead. Yes i do wish i had full hair but not "fake hair". But I still manage to get girls hehehehe. I guess it is the personality i had which they overlook my head :)

My dad at his 70ish still had full hair. So they kept saying cuz i use mousse too much which cause hair losses

I guess it's the environment we're in that cause damage to our health. Maybe the water chemical we shower everyday, sun, etc causing all these

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
After finished college my hair start to fade off lol. So i shave instead. Yes i do wish i had full hair but not "fake hair". But I still manage to get girls hehehehe. I guess it is the personality i had which they overlook my head :)

My dad at his 70ish still had full hair. So they kept saying cuz i use mousse too much which cause hair losses

I guess it's the environment we're in that cause damage to our health. Maybe the water chemical we shower everyday, sun, etc causing all these

I agreed that the environment and water is a cause of hair loss. I also believe that food has a major role in hair growth. Eating certain food can also help grow thicker, more, or faster hair growth. I tried to eat healthy for everything, pretty much. As we get older, eating a balance meal is very important. I also look around for good shampoo to use for my hair, I think spending a little more for our hair is important since it's part of our beauty. I heard that if the shampoo gives you a tinkling feeling on your scalp, it's probably making your hair grow more. But that is a myth, not sure if it's true. :)

kalyann

Commoner
Thanks Red for your opinion. Yeah, I will probably go the bald way. Then I won't need to buy shampoo. Free up money to spend on other things, heh.
free is good nd less maintenace when ur bald lolz. i get my hair cut once a year, nd its free bcuz my boss cut it for me. i donate 14 inches of my hair to locks of love every year.

kalyann

Commoner
I thought about this a bit more for some reason. How about women who are bald? I am sure we don't see it much because women will chose to wear wig compare to men. Men will shave it all off or have the ridiculous comb over. Would you be okay with your gf or wife being bald and taking her wig off during intimate time?
sex in the dark? but how the guy gunna have n e fun when he have no hair to pull lolz

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
if she wears a wig, the guy can't pull it even if he wanted to. it'd come off too easily and that's no fun, right?

MonyK

Commoner
I have the same receding hairline problem....lol. Just get the military shaved haircut....it feels good....and.......you save money on shampoo.

I agreed that the environment and water is a cause of hair loss. I also believe that food has a major role in hair growth. Eating certain food can also help grow thicker, more, or faster hair growth. I tried to eat healthy for everything, pretty much. As we get older, eating a balance meal is very important. I also look around for good shampoo to use for my hair, I think spending a little more for our hair is important since it's part of our beauty. I heard that if the shampoo gives you a tinkling feeling on your scalp, it's probably making your hair grow more. But that is a myth, not sure if it's true. :)
stress causes it too, dont leave that out dear

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
stress causes it too, dont leave that out dear

Hahaha, so many to remember, I'm sure there's more that someone else can list. :D
Hair loss does sucks, but then again, we all has greater things to worry about that is unstoppable like aging. :oops:
Lets enjoy the youth of present days. :)