Download Link
Thanks for the bonus points. :)

Last edited:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Not sure if Mist posted this yet, so please advise, thanks. :)
Hi hunnie dear, I do not think Bong mist has posted this one yet.
Thank you so much for sharing,Hunnie dear<3+<3

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Hi hunnie dear, I do not think Bong mist has posted this one yet.
Thank you so much for sharing,Hunnie dear<3+<3

Thanks for helping me confirm theary. Mist posted a lot of drama with shooting so it's really confusing to me especially when I barely watch the drama on the site.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Haven't watch this yet yet please upload.. thanks.

I only seen a little beginning clip of this series because I haven't started working on the files yet, but it looks very intense to me. I stop watching it.

There's killing, torture, people being tied up, I don't know, the title kind of tells it all. Maybe it's just in the beginning and it'll be better later, but I'm warning everyone to watch at your own risk. It just scared me a little. :)

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
In the 1st ep, was there a group of female train to kill the prisoner? They were trained by Hawick Lau. If so, Mist already uploaded recently but I can't seem to find it. It was dubbed by srok Khmer

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
In the 1st ep, was there a group of female train to kill the prisoner? They were trained by Hawick Lau. If so, Mist already uploaded recently but I can't seem to find it. It was dubbed by srok Khmer

Thanks for letting me know goupon, I can't find it either. Maybe theary can help me find it. If there's no active one, I can help repost it again.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
The download link for this series is completed.

Episodes are added daily on Khmer Ave, it will be completed soon.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
The download link for this series is completed.

Episodes are added daily on Khmer Ave, it will be completed soon.
thank you so much for sharing, Hunnie dear<3+<3

lovepink

Commoner
Thank you so much for all of your hard work Hunnie. I always see you posting download links bright and early for us. I really appreciate it. Thanks again.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Thank you so much for all of your hard work Hunnie. I always see you posting download links bright and early for us. I really appreciate it. Thanks again.

Thanks lovepink for your continuous support.

This series is now completed for viewing on Khmer Ave. Big thanks to everyone for the bonus points.