Download - Complete Butterfly And Sword (1993)

babeboichan

Commoner
thx for sharing.

awesome

Commoner
''For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone''thank you sis:)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
''For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone''thank you sis:)

Thank you awesome, your nickname says it all. :)

Sokunmarichang

Commoner
Thanks Hunnie for a great movie ..I really like Tony ...Hunnie do you have old Justice Bao in year 1993 and Steve Ma was in there too ..;)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Thanks Hunnie for a great movie ..I really like Tony ...Hunnie do you have old Justice Bao in year 1993 and Steve Ma was in there too ..;)

Thanks Sokunmarichang, can you give me more information on the drama? I know goupon and K-bross posts some Justice Bao drama and I don't want to end up getting the wrong one or duplicate with them.

Sokunmarichang

Commoner
Thanks Hunnie I don't have much information about that drama but I only remember Kenny Ho as Chan Jaov and Steve Ma as White Mouse.. That's all I remember :D

Sokunmarichang

Commoner
Hi Hunnie- I asked you the wrong Justice Bao . Justice Pao I was looking for is ATV's Justice Pao 1995 and in the case with Steve Ma Jing Tao and Erica Choi's character likes ZZ I was looking in the Video store for this series and they didn't have it...thanks Hunnie ;);)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Do you have ATV justice Pao 1995 Hunnie ? :D

There's a lot of Justice Bao version for ATV so I'll have to ask goupon and theary to help me out with the drama cover. Without seeing how the cover page of that drama, I don't know which one you're talking about.

Sokunmarichang

Commoner
Thanks much much Hunnie , I do have cover of Steve Ma and Erica Choi . I have cover of ATV Justice Pao 1995 too but I don't know how to post in here :(..hehe I am not good :cool:

Sokunmarichang

Commoner
Thanks much much Hunnie ... yes, i think it is but not sure ...Here the link I am looking for :
Hope you can open it Hunnie. You are big helper .. big thank ;)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Thanks much much Hunnie ... yes, i think it is but not sure ...Here the link I am looking for :
Hope you can open it Hunnie. You are big helper .. big thank ;)

I am asking others if they knows which version you are looking for. If you can take a picture of your drama cover with your camera/phone, put it on your computer and post it up in the thread, it will help me look for it faster. I'm hoping goupon can help us with it, he likes investigation drama like Justice Pao.

Sokunmarichang

Commoner
I do like investigate with romance in the drama..i hope the pic I post it works and I think Vivian Chen it is in the first case . I don't know what case Steve Ma is in there . ;)