Cambodia Bizarre Foods

lovepink

Commoner
The first one is fried crickets and the other one, I have no idea. My grandma eats these things sometimes and my mom too. They say it tastes really good but it's just not for me.
insects_6493.jpg

yeah I have to agree I can't eat this type of thing. When my family and I went to Cambodia they were selling these things on the streets. My mom and sister ate some but it is not just for me.

pd936150.jpg

lovepink

Commoner
I tried some kind of unborn chicken in the egg. People usually eat it with salt, pepper and lemon sauce and scoop out the unborn baby chicken to eat. I tried it and puked right away. So gross.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I tried some kind of unborn chicken in the egg. People usually eat it with salt, pepper and lemon sauce and scoop out the unborn baby chicken to eat. I tried it and puked right away. So gross.
I do eat it...
I believe people just prefer their diet differently :D
some people they deep fry it too :)

Jaxa4786

Commoner
Wanderer
I would never eat this. My mom and her friends eat this. I totally gross out.

lovepink

Commoner
I would never eat this. My mom and her friends eat this. I totally gross out.

I tried this and ended up puking it out in front of my family and their friends when we went camping together. It was just a sudden gag reflex I couldn't keep it in.

Jaxa4786

Commoner
Wanderer
I tried this and ended up puking it out in front of my family and their friends when we went camping together. It was just a sudden gag reflex I couldn't keep it in.
I wont never put bugs in my mouth.

lovepink

Commoner
I wont never put bugs in my mouth.

Oh okay you are talking about bugs. I was talking about the unborn chicken in the egg. I didn't eat any bugs when my family and I went to Cambodia. I know my family did, I dont know if they gave me some to try or not. I was quite young then.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Oh okay you are talking about bugs. I was talking about the unborn chicken in the egg. I didn't eat any bugs when my family and I went to Cambodia. I know my family did, I dont know if they gave me some to try or not. I was quite young then.

I ate those balut too, baby chicken in the boiled shell.