Can't Say No To Kush

Just keep it to a minimal and you'll be ok bro. Dont be like me and smoke like 10 pounds of it.

smey

Commoner
VIP
Just keep it to a minimal and you'll be ok bro. Dont be like me and smoke like 10 pounds of it.
Their are reasons why we smoke weed cause 1. We smoke weed cause we have lots of stress.
2.some do it to just relax
3.some smoke dope because they are in major pain so they need it.
4.me I personally smoke dope to get in the mood and make me happy.

Their are reasons why we smoke weed cause 1. We smoke weed cause we have lots of stress.
2.some do it to just relax
3.some smoke dope because they are in major pain so they need it.
4.me I personally smoke dope to get in the mood and make me happy.
I couldn't agree with you more.
But, too much of anything is not good for you, keep it to a minimum, that's goes with alcohol and video games.

For sure I don't want to lose all my brain cells
I lost all my brain cells. All I have left is loose connections. Look like swiss cheese now.

SwissCheese.jpg

In my opinion, a blunt or two each month is completely safe.
You can partake this amount for your entire life and have no cognitive problems.
It will actually improve your well-being, anymore than this and its not good man. :D

If you really are a health-nut, try vaporizing instead.
Or smoke wax. Smoking pot, wrapped up in smoking papers does have some bad chemicals that comes from the blunt wrap.

Basically, there's are many ways to get high and relax without affecting your health.

I prefer NOT smoking weed anymore though b/c I don't have the best health.
I'm pass my prime bro and I'm thinking about taking testosterone supplements.

Seriously, I don't like burning the herbs. Have you considered partaking in the concentrates?
Canada is really progressive when it comes to legalization and medical use, I'm sure you know what
wax, budder, rick simpson oil, honey bho are. :D

The only downside is the price. Concentrates here cost about $20-40/g depending on quality.

Last edited:

smey

Commoner
VIP
But u can regain ur brain cell back by going to school and thinking and also do alot of math problem solving how bout I tell u that my favorite courses in high school is math I like to do alot of problem solving I fined really it challenge and I like things that are more challenging an computer stuff are soo easy I could just learn it by just reading a book maybe next semester I go for grade 12 computer just to finish up where I left off

But u can regain ur brain cell back by going to school and thinking and also do alot of math problem solving how bout I tell u that my favorite courses in high school is math I like to do alot of problem solving I fined really it challenge and I like things that are more challenging an computer stuff are soo easy I could just learn it by just reading a book maybe next semester I go for grade 12 computer just to finish up where I left off
Yes! I well aware of "brain plasticity" where the brain can build new brain cells.
But I don't think there's been enough research on it, I don't know.
But neurologists are well aware of it. It's like someone learning how to walk again after a brain injury.
There's this case of a person surviving and living a relatively normal life after having their half their brains injured.

Smoking pot will hinder your learning though, just a heads up - and I mean, any amount of pot.
It temporarily disable your concentration and focus.
Although at the same time, it promotes relaxation and creativity.

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
If I want to quit doing something, I have to quit cold turkey. I can't wean off or anything but that's just me.