Download - Complete Condor Heroes 2008

smey

Commoner
VIP
smey, is it the same dub as yours? because i dont like this dub. The one that dubbed this isn't from LBC, well i guess they're known as SPC or whatever it is, the one that dubbed this is two doves, or i think thats what they called themself. they're from Khmer which most of them are like girly actor and actress, i hate it, but i love the series.
Yeah I like the series to but ariel lin her voice annoys me I only watch it once and put it on the side just like gun metal grey

Chris

Commoner
Wanderer
VIP
Not a problem, i will be putting up some more next week or this up coming week, I know that our other uploaders had put several more video out there so it give you guys a chance to check out there while waiting for mine to get on. Also, with me doing this, everyone has a chance to go do there things and before this come out more.

Chris

Commoner
Wanderer
VIP
np, i just finish all of the hard part for my homework, now simple stuff i needed to do and then i'm able to upload more, thus it will be by weekly.

Chris

Commoner
Wanderer
VIP
not a problem, i'll put more later. I just dont want you guys to be too addicted to movies and forget everything else.

Chris

Commoner
Wanderer
VIP
Not a problem, i may put more then just one CD that contain only four episode, this series has a lot so i may do more so it'll finish faster.

Chris

Commoner
Wanderer
VIP
Update:

I will try to put the next several episodes up A.S.A.P and on top of that, i am having my final this who two weeks, so it may be a little delay but it will be up more than four episode, eight to be exact.

Update:

I will try to put the next several episodes up A.S.A.P and on top of that, i am having my final this who two weeks, so it may be a little delay but it will be up more than four episode, eight to be exact.
Chris, can I do you? :cigar:

Chris

Commoner
Wanderer
VIP
Sure happy, but i'm sure Hunnie will kill you if you do me LOL

P.S - Eighth episodes is being uploaded right now, it should be ready anytime soon for download.

Last edited:

Chris

Commoner
Wanderer
VIP
I want to put the older version of the second part, 1994 i believe but i can't seem to find it.