Parts 11 to 20
Parts 21 to 30
Parts 31 to 40
Parts 41 to 50E

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
Man, another series i skip again lol.. Been skipping since Monk 1. Just not my type anymore.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Same here Groupon, I've been skipping since Crazy Monk 1. For some reason, I haven't been interested in most of Benny's latest series.

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
I also skip almost all latest Benny's video. I felt his acting wasn't as good as b4 or maybe the movie he played wasn't catchy.

Reactions: Rei

lovepink

Commoner
me too i am more fond of his earlier movies. i think storylines for movies were much better years ago than they are now such as dragon love, gods of honor, etc

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Hey Blazin, I'll try to work on getting up. Wasn't sure earlier if people were using the download links.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Hey Rei where can i see it on Khmeravenue? when I click on the link to stream it give me a error

Hey Soklakna, the series got removed but can you tell me which episodes you are on? I will try to add it back tonight.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
hey, number 11 and 13 shows unavailable. can you fix that? thx.

It's Mega server -- it's probably down for those two videos. I'll give it a day or two and if they're still out, I'll re-upload them again. In the mean time, streaming links are all fixed at Khmer Avenue. :)