December Arcade Contest - $100

Please select FIVE games!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I remember my dad coming home with this, it was back in 1986. He unpacked it and hooked it up and never let us touch it till he was done with duck hunt.

Aw ! My dad bought it for us. He never play a single video game in his entire life.
He said those games are for kids only. :D
That he's too old for those stuff.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
hey, I will have to ask parents this question, since i am not good with the game either...lol

My parents didn't came to the United States that long at that time, so putting off some cash to get us those video system at that time was really touching. We were poor and putting food on the table was suppose to be the only thing that was consider important.

I played well at video game because it's there for practicing. :D

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
My parents didn't came to the United States that long at that time, so putting off some cash to get us those video system at that time was really touching. We were poor and putting food on the table was suppose to be the only thing that was consider important.

my youngest son used to ask me to play Minecraft with him. I got beat and lost in cave so easy. It might be i am not really into it though:sneaky: the reason i play with me, because he just need a partner at that time:)
in Mine craft, he builded house with roses around ( which my favorite flower), raising chickens, pigs and several dogs...lol

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
my youngest son used to ask me to play Minecraft with him. I got beat and lost in cave so easy. It might be i am not really into it though:sneaky: the reason i play with me, because he just need a partner at that time:)
in Mine craft, he builded house with roses around ( which my favorite flower), raising chickens, pigs and several dogs...lol

I play Minecraft for a little bit, but I don't see much point in the game afterward. It's the same thing repeatedly.
The graphic just isn't my style so I stop. :D

I'm playing app games on ipad more now. :)
When I get my new gaming desktop, I'm hoping to go back playing sims. :D

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer

Yea my parents made sure to always have food on the table for us. My dad bought us video games because it was better than going out and hanging with the wrong crowd. He did his best to provide for us.

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer

My wife and kids all play minecraft. They play it on both the pc and xbox. I have no interest in it.

Ash

Admin
Admin
Sorry everyone, poll will be extended to tomorrow. So far, we have gotten only two games: Gospos Adventure & Pets Sliding.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Sorry everyone, poll will be extended to tomorrow. So far, we have gotten only two games: Gospos Adventure & Pets Sliding.

Tried playing Pets Sliding once just to test it out, the game seems fairly easy for everyone, but will be a challenge to keep beating top score. :confused:

That game is more focus on someone with skill and a steady eye, not luck. :cigar:

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
Tried playing Pets Sliding once just to test it out, the game seems fairly easy for everyone, but will be a challenge to keep beating top score. :confused:

That game is more focus on someone with skill and a steady eye, not luck. :cigar:

Well looks like I can't depend on luck then :(

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Thanks so much for your hard work and always having something for us to look forward (y)

Ash

Admin
Admin
You welcome Theary! And everyone, please vote for your five games. Poll will be locked after 72 hours. Good luck!

On a side note, sorry for the starter points on Magnet Towers. I got addicted when testing. :)