Details About Splitting Khmer Avenue

Ash

Admin
Admin
The reason why I am splitting Khmer Avenue is to help continue this online community. Over the past couple weeks, our hosting company and sponsors are not happy with the amount of complaints we have been receiving due to copyright infringement from videos shared by our members. From the violated URLS provided in the complaints, I believe it was mostly a conflict with Tai Seng Entertainment and SPPCI.

I could go on and remove 80% of the Chinese videos on Khmer Avenue, which are mostly Rei's, K-Bross', and Groupon's videos. But this will break a lot of hearts! Therefore, I have chosen to abandon my sponsors on Khmer Avenue and leave the site as is. So to offset the issue with my sponsors and ISP, I will migrate the Thai, Korean, & Taiwanese sections to the new site. I will continue to get my support this way.

Regardless, I will still comply and remove copyright materials upon requests as usual. :)

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
It's a smart move...I guess my videos won't get removed anytime soon. :D

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Thanks for info , ash . So it means we have to upload Thai,Korean and Taiwanese at the new site ? Will it be merlkon ?

Ash

Admin
Admin
You welcome Theary! Yes, I am planning to use Merlkon. The current Merlkon will be trashed and re-cloned from Khmer Avenue. All your current videos will be automatically transferred from Khmer Avenue. All the Thai and Korean sections will naturally point to the new site so visitors won't be lost.

Khmer Avenue
Chinese Series (TVB, SPPCI, Tai Seng)

New Site
Thai Lakorn
Korean
Taiwanese
Chinese (by Sunday, AVE, Eagle Film, Two Doves and non SPPCI)

Ps- Yeah, Future Thai lakorns will have to be added to the new site.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Dear Ash,
Thanks again for the clarification;) (y)
Do you when this will be taking placed?

Ash

Admin
Admin
Dear Ash,
Thanks again for the clarification;) (y)
Do you when this will be taking placed?

You welcome, cloning process takes less than 10 minutes. :) The change will be taking place between 1 to 3 days.

Ps- There are some bugs in the forums I want to fix first.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
I find it odd that SPPCI is claiming rights to CLE production. I know they were the same voices but did SPPCI buy over CLE too?

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Yes, that what I heard that SPPCI buys over CLE.
After they sold the CLE , they went to Cambodia... based on my info, They came back and opened another dub company is KM production

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
thx for the infor. let me, us, know if the upload any different from current procedure.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
i'm soooo lost... so now we can only upload tei sang video??

Dear Chris,
I believe most of your Video are Chinese Series (TVB, SPPCI, Tai Seng).
Based On the Admin` statement, You can still upload your Video at KhmerAvenue.com

But Most of my Video are Thai, Korean and Taiwanese will have to upload at New Site...which is Merlkon.com

Ash

Admin
Admin
What Theary said is correct. Don't worry, the changes will be minor and you might not notice much of a difference.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Oh by the way... I just realized that Admin want to chase all the Female uploaders away..lol :D since we have to go to new site upload :cry::drowning:
hey chenna dear, we need to chnge our profile to be qualified at KhmerAvenue though.....:D just kidding though:sneaky:

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Oh by the way... I just realized that Admin want to chase all the Female uploaders away..lol :D since we have to go to new site upload :cry::drowning:
hey chenna dear, we need to chnge our profile to be qualified at KhmerAvenue though.....:D just kidding though:sneaky:

Lol Theary. To be fair, I think Mist will be there a lot too since he uploads mostly Sunday videos. :D

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Lol Theary. To be fair, I think Mist will be there a lot too since he uploads mostly Sunday videos. :D

then we will treat Bong Mist special<3+<3 then since only one male uploader in our teritory:D:sneaky:

Chris

Commoner
Wanderer
VIP
i got Thai old video.. but.... i'm not uploading it.. i'll let Mist be the only guy there.

Ash

Admin
Admin
I will be doing the transfer today. Theary and Chenna will need to hold onto their Thai & Korean uploads today. :)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
will do :)