Errors On This Website?

tekno boy

Beggar
sometimes i click on 'forums' tab or 'Home' and i keep getting these sort of errors? why is that?

An exception occurred: Too many connections in /home/khmerfor/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php on line 333

1. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->_connect() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 315
  2. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->getConnection() in XenForo/Application.php at line 684
  3. XenForo_Application->loadDb()
  4. call_user_func_array() in XenForo/Application.php at line 921
  5. XenForo_Application->lazyLoad() in XenForo/Application.php at line 952
  6. XenForo_Application::get() in XenForo/Application.php at line 1336
  7. XenForo_Application::getDb() in XenForo/Error.php at line 52
  8. XenForo_Error::unexpectedException() in XenForo/Application.php at line 363
  9. XenForo_Application::handleException

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I think the site is just down for the day. Will be back to normal soon. :)
Admin isn't able to do much update this week, but he'll be back later today to check on things.
You can type message on the shout box at Home page, he would respond on message there too when he's online.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Dear Tekno Boy,
Thank you so much for bring this up :)
Like Hunnie said, the site is in processing of updating... You will also experience a little slow as well .

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Dear Tekno Boy,
Thank you so much for bring this up :)
Like Hunnie said, the site is in processing of updating... You will also experience a little slow as well .

Yeah, the website will be running slow but I'm still able to post and use it patiently. :D

Ash

Admin
Admin
I believe a website in our network got attacked (over half a million hits in the last two days) causing the forums to slow down and crash a lot. I believe the issues have been fixed now. Please let me know if you are still experiencing this crash.

Last edited: