Face To Fate

I remember someone uploading this on youtube. His name was Khmer4khmer anyways, please upload this series, I like to watch again. :)

Chris

Commoner
Wanderer
VIP
I have that video, i will upload it once i finish with the current i am working on.

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
That good :) so I don't need to upload this one then ;)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I have that video, i will upload it once i finish with the current i am working on.

If I remember correctly I have seen this series at KhmerAccess before or i might be wrong....... anyway thank you so much for sharing, Chris:)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
Did someone upload in khmeraccess before? I dunno not remember....
o.o KhmerBross is also Khmer4Khmer ....I thought myself you are aznblazer LOL because I remember aznblazer also addict to Bao Ching series and upload the whole few year ago in YT. ok ok gomen gomen :)

Chris

Commoner
Wanderer
VIP
aznblazer is somewhere, i have no idea where... i havent talk to that ass for awhile now. No, it havent been upload yet but i am.. the link is up but i just haven't have time... let me see if i can put it now.

Correction: i havent even started this yet LOL

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
I remember someone uploading this on youtube. His name was Khmer4khmer anyways, please upload this series, I like to watch again. :)

I think Khmer4Khmer is K-Bross.

Chris

Commoner
Wanderer
VIP
i have that video and i'll soon put on here, just havent had time because of school final and baby sitting my nieces.