Father's Day Is June 15, 2014

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
fathers-day-2.jpg

Father's Day
is June 15, 2014 in many countries. It is a celebration honoringfathersand celebrating fatherhood, paternal bonds, and the influence of fathers in society. Many countries celebrate it on the third Sunday of June, but it is also celebrated widely on other days. Father's Day was created to complement Mother`s Day, a celebration that honors mothers and motherhood.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
free-vintage-fathers-day-cards-to-my-dear-father-flowers.jpg

To My Wonderful Father on Father`s Day

You have been there for me,
no matter what bad choice
I might have made....
You lovingly repaired my broken
Spirit, helped me plot a new course,
and set me free with to fly
on my own once again
There is no greater love than that.
You will always be special to me,
and no matter where life takes me,
I will remember you with love......

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
fathers-day-poem.jpg

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I don't really know how to talk to my father. He asks me questions and I answer. That's about it. No big talk. When I was little I felt close to him. Then something happened and our relationship has never been the same. It's regrettable.

yenny

Commoner
I miss my Dad. He pass away 8 yrs ago around khmer new year too. So every father day we would have a family get together with my brothers in Mn n just talk about old time with dad.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I don't really know how to talk to my father. He asks me questions and I answer. That's about it. No big talk. When I was little I felt close to him. Then something happened and our relationship has never been the same. It's regrettable.
So sorry to hear about it. I was just wondering if these is a possible way to work this situation out with your father though..

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I miss my Dad. He pass away 8 yrs ago around khmer new year too. So every father day we would have a family get together with my brothers in Mn n just talk about old time with dad.
Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful thing with us

yenny

Commoner
Your welcome. My dad pass away on April 13 khmer new year. Date. Sometime we don't know if we celebrate the new year or other way . It's was hard for the first few years .

kalyann

Commoner
heyy Yenny, so sorry to hear bout ur dad. i can only imagine how u feel...i lost my youngest sister 6 months ago, its the most unbearable pain ive experience. Even til now im in denial that she is gone. My little 16 yo cousin died last year on new years nd it was terrible bcuz the day he died was also his mom birthday, so it was hard for her.
Everyday i write something in my journal for my sister, i know she's gone but i want her to hear my story. We were really closed nd i tell her everything. This summer is hard for me bcuz i wont b able to go spent time with her. That chance was stolen from us so earlyy.

kalyann

Commoner
hey hampster, i dont know what happen between u...but sometime its good to let it go nd try to start fresh. U don't want to regret if something happen...its never to late to bond.

kalyann

Commoner
this is such a beautiful poem theary. Thanks for posting it up.
i just wanted to say happy daddy day to the two most important men in my life, my dad and my husband!
My day---thank u for all ur support and for everything u done for me. U have taught me so many things growing up. i am the person i am today bcuz of u! Thank u for always keeping up with ur promises nd never broken them. This year i want to wish u a happy and healthier life as always!
My husband--i can never b n e happier being ur wife. Thank u for being such a good daddy to our daughter. Thank u for everything u done for us nd for lloving us and giving me the best life this past 17 years! I LOVE U BABE!!

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
So sorry to hear about it. I was just wondering if these is a possible way to work this situation out with your father though..
Hi bong, the interesting thing is, nothing really happened. I know that sounds weird. I guess, my dad and I just have different interests. Plus he doesn't vocalize his feelings and thoughts much, unless it's about politics or sports, so it's hard to know what he's thinking. He's much closer to my other brothers.

hey hampster, i dont know what happen between u...but sometime its good to let it go nd try to start fresh. U don't want to regret if something happen...its never to late to bond.
Thanks bong srey, words of wisdom as always. :)