For Those Who Is Need Venting...

LianNiChang

Commoner
VIP
Happy, great advices given to Sreymup...I wouldn't have put it in better words. Most of us go through that stage in life to realize down the road that those high school years were nothing but a passing breeze, good or bad. All the popular kids back then are a nobody now. All the friends I made from high school have already completely vanished from my life since over half a decade ago lol. The few good friends I have now are the one I play Call of Duty with after work.

As for your land lady, she sounds crazy lol. I hope you can find another location closer to work. Btw, your relatives are not around?

I can definitely relate to this bong Rei. Though Highschool was only a few years ago but my friends (close or not so close) have completely vanished from my life. Funny I still have a few of them on my facebook but we rarely talk or even simply say hi. Some friends of mine gotten married and had kids and don't have anymore times for friends, some moved away in faraway areas, some don't have facebook, and some are just simply gone. My birthday last month I was going through all my birthday cards and pictures I accumulated over the years since HS and I started crying because I thought back during those times. And there's no way time will turn back and things will go back to the way they were like back then no matter what I do. I am getting old and the world keeps moving forward and it's a fact. :( I'm a very sentimental person and yes I have kept all my Christmas and Birthday cards from the years. Heck I still even have all my notes and reports from Middle school too. Some cards they have written "Friends/sisters forever" but I wonder if they even remember this. I guess this is life huh, not everyone is an old fashioned historic dinosaur thinker like me. But I wish I could go back in time regardless how much I hated it, I would have taken better grad photos and yearbook photos. (I didn't really wear makeup back in HS).

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Sometimes they screw you on the burgers too, at Jack in the Box and Burger King, taste like old burgers.
Luckily a JITB near my house maintains consistent quality in terms of taste and temperature. If I want a burger, however, I usually go to In n Out. I go to the other fast food places for their breakfast items and chicken sandwiches and sides.

I'm a very sentimental person and yes I have kept all my Christmas and Birthday cards from the years. Some cards they have written "Friends/sisters forever" but I wonder if they even remember this. I guess this is life huh, not everyone is an old fashioned historic dinosaur thinker like me. But I wish I could go back in time regardless how much I hated it, I would have taken better grad photos and yearbook photos. (I didn't really wear makeup back in HS).

LOL I wish I can go back to retake some photos too. I looked hideous in my high school pictures. You sound like you would make a wonderful friend, thoughtful and caring.

You're not alone, I am an ancient thinker too, though I wouldn't say that I am completely old fashioned. I am sentimental also. I have all the cards and pictures in a box. Once in a while I take them out to read. Memories are powerful and they help me relive the good times again, even if just in my mind. Speaking of friends, they are few and far between. I haven't been in contact with my friends in ages, but the good thing is, when we meet again (somehow, somewhere) we can talk like ole times. A friend will always be a friend no matter how much time has elapsed. Have you tried to get in touch with your friends?

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
I can definitely relate to this bong Rei. Though Highschool was only a few years ago but my friends (close or not so close) have completely vanished from my life. Funny I still have a few of them on my facebook but we rarely talk or even simply say hi. Some friends of mine gotten married and had kids and don't have anymore times for friends, some moved away in faraway areas, some don't have facebook, and some are just simply gone. My birthday last month I was going through all my birthday cards and pictures I accumulated over the years since HS and I started crying because I thought back during those times. And there's no way time will turn back and things will go back to the way they were like back then no matter what I do. I am getting old and the world keeps moving forward and it's a fact. :( I'm a very sentimental person and yes I have kept all my Christmas and Birthday cards from the years. Heck I still even have all my notes and reports from Middle school too. Some cards they have written "Friends/sisters forever" but I wonder if they even remember this. I guess this is life huh, not everyone is an old fashioned historic dinosaur thinker like me. But I wish I could go back in time regardless how much I hated it, I would have taken better grad photos and yearbook photos. (I didn't really wear makeup back in HS).

Don't feel too bad Yoyo. I was thinking about the other day, if the internet would've existed much sooner, maybe I would still have connection with some of my old HS friends. To think again that we are probably just strangers now. I still have some stuff I kept from middle school myself and they're definitely a good reminder of some forgotten childhood memories. I was crazy enough to consider throwing them away a few times lol.

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
Shit I need to vent today. On my way to pick up my niece today, sum stupid ass decide to cut in front me. N what did he do? Drive like 20mph!! That puts me in a rage! Im a fast driver n is impatient. So I decided to speed up n cut in front of him. He gave me a middle finger.. Lol messing with the wrong person! Got out my car n knock his window and told him off. Guy stay shut. To bad I don't have a baseball bat cud if smash his window at the same time lol. Another thing they need to change speed limit to like 90 :) ahh now I feel better lol

Shit I need to vent today. On my way to pick up my niece today, sum stupid ass decide to cut in front me. N what did he do? Drive like 20mph!! That puts me in a rage! Im a fast driver n is impatient. So I decided to speed up n cut in front of him. He gave me a middle finger.. Lol messing with the wrong person! Got out my car n knock his window and told him off. Guy stay shut. To bad I don't have a baseball bat cud if smash his window at the same time lol. Another thing they need to change speed limit to like 90 :) ahh now I feel better lol

Sounds like you go 90mph in bed too chenna....

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

By reading your post...make my day:D Chenna dear

Everyday, I keep saying to myself please don't do anything crazy and land in jail for long time no matter what people say or do to me, I try very hard to restrain myself ...sometime you just have to let go when someone act like an asshole...for the sake of future...No country is perfect, there will always be someone who is having such a bad day or bad life they gonna make someone else angry too...hehe...

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
I know. But that is one of the few things that ppl piss me off.I almost went to jail onced bcuz in had the cop chasing me on the highway for 10 mikes. I did like 100. He was so mad lol

Chenna you are a baddie...You worse than rei....The worst thing he do is cheat on video games. ..haha

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I don't know if I belong in here.

My boyfriend pisses me off. It's almost 8 years of being together and he still expect me to pay for everyday food. I have to cook my own package noodle today because he's too busy paying off his dumb car that has no feeling. They says we are gold digger because we look for guys with money.

Yeah really, so what good is it to look for guys with no money, am I planning to starve at a young age? I'm getting too old to not eat good.
I need to eat everyday, not once a month when he have money spare. Why do I always end up liking the loser?

I don't know if I belong in here.

My boyfriend pisses me off. It's almost 8 years of being together and he still expect me to pay for everyday food. I have to cook my own package noodle today because he's too busy paying off his dumb car that has no feeling. They says we are gold digger because we look for guys with money.

Yeah really, so what good is it to look for guys with no money, am I planning to starve at a young age? I'm getting too old to not eat good.
I need to eat everyday, not once a month when he have money spare. Why do I always end up liking the loser?
You need to get with me girl. I got hella food, more than you can eat lol.....

On a serious note, hunnie, it looks like you really love this guy. Trust me, you can't go wrong with love. Unless you're a sociopath like me. We sociopath can go a lifetime without love.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Maybe I love him or maybe I'm just afraid to start looking for better. It's always hard to start from the beginning again. Having to worry about my ugly face when I wake up in the morning if the new guy will still want to be with me. So many reason that I won't run out of saying.

Easy to find a person but for him/her to accept you forever is hard.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Why do people act like it's so darn hard to cover their cough???

They're rude, selfish, and lazy. When I go to the mall, they be walking around coughing everywhere and I look at it as a germ spreading disease. They go around spreading it to other people and kids, that's just not right. During the flu season, it's just plain rude. That is not great shopping experience.

Maybe I love him or maybe I'm just afraid to start looking for better. It's always hard to start from the beginning again. Having to worry about my ugly face when I wake up in the morning if the new guy will still want to be with me. So many reason that I won't run out of saying.

Easy to find a person but for him/her to accept you forever is hard.
Love him or not, you should live your life everyday striving to be happy and healthy and at your very best.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Love him or not, you should live your life everyday striving to be happy and healthy and at your very best.

I know what you mean. I'm trying. :)
If I see the opportunity in front of me, I will go for it. Seriously, if there is a good looking guy in front of me wanting to take me out of my misery, I will run away with him for the day. I'm not sure if I'll completely leave with him forever or come back to my misery relationship. Sometimes, the old relationship turns out better when you get two different perspective in front of you.

Does that counts as cheating if you want to take time out to be with someone else? I guess it is if you come back. :(

I know what you mean. I'm trying. :)
If I see the opportunity in front of me, I will go for it. Seriously, if there is a good looking guy in front of me wanting to take me out of my misery, I will run away with him for the day. I'm not sure if I'll completely leave with him forever or come back to my misery relationship. Sometimes, the old relationship turns out better when you get two different perspective in front of you.

Does that counts as cheating if you want to take time out to be with someone else? I guess it is if you come back. :(
cheating is just a word......