Forum Updates - September 2014

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Lol I just think it could be fun if possible. :D

It's definitely fun. They have a chose to pay credit to see your face or not. No pressure there. If they do, it's exciting. You have so many fan viewers who will just give you the credit just to support you.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I am working on getting the next update, & what to expect within the next few days:

1. Template update.
2. Bonus points will be retired, & replaced with a new system. Your left over bonus points will be prorated into the new system.
3. New level memberships
4. Additional forum sections

Really looking forward to the new updates bong. :D

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
I'm gonna keep myself anonymous for now, maybe in the future. =] But it's nice that we can charge credits for members that want to view our download links.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I'm gonna keep myself anonymous for now, maybe in the future. =] But it's nice that we can charge credits for members that want to view our download links.

Its wonderful for all uploaders.

Selling Khmer Avenue/ Khmer Forum t shirt can helps advertise the site too. Just saying, maybe somewhere in the far future. :)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
So basically I can post my picture up and whoever want to view the face behind this mystery person will have to pay me crazy amount of credits? :D
they willing to pay as much as you want<Rei dear, just to see it which mean including me...hehehe:D

Last edited:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

Ash

Admin
Admin
The credit system will be implemented this weekend. We can all test it together. We will be using Riel credits as it will not make us go bankrupt.

A few ways to earn Riel Points:
+ Each post will earn you 10 riel points.
+ Each thread for 20 riel points.
+ Members can donate each other points
+ Fourth, fifth, & sixth place arcade contest winners will earn riel points.

How useful are Riel Points?:
+ Members can sell their locked contents
+ Members can use points to participate in events and contests

+ Members can buy raffles during special events & holiday giveaways (for future)
+ Members can buy Amazon voucher codes (for future)
+ Members can use points to change their username (for future)

Can you buy Riel Points?:
+ Yes, you can purchase Riel Points throug Paypal.

Keep in mind that you will not get a 1:1 currency conversion. For example, $10 USD will only get you 10,000 riel (in 1:1 conversion, you get at least 40,000 riel). Profits will be used to put out more rewards for members.

+ Great for donators and our ecosystem.

Can you cash Riel Points?:

+ Yes, silver membership level or higher
- Not advisable to cash your points; we are doing a 1:1 currency conversion from Riel to Dollar.

*Because of the factor above, future silver membership requirement will be 100 posts. In addition, the download section will be made public. To counter, contributors can lock their contents.

This is the plan, & I hope it will produce more activities and enjoyment to the forums. :)

Last edited:
I love it! More incentives for everyone, who can say no to that? As for the raffles, giving out xbox one games would be so cool. Maybe copies of series?

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I love it! More incentives for everyone, who can say no to that? As for the raffles, giving out xbox one games would be so cool. Maybe copies of series?

Earning prizes, it's like elementary all over again. Bring out the youth in me. :D
I can't wait to test it out this weekend. yippy !!

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP

I liked you anonymous. Don't ruin it like me. :D
No more fun in that. :)

But then again, I'm a girl, we girls and our selfies. Well, at least for all the girls at my areas. We love posting our faces on Facebook. Khmer site shouldn't be an exception, except for the uploader part. Anonymous is good. :D

I liked you anonymous. Don't ruin it like me. :D
No more fun in that. :)

But then again, I'm a girl, we girls and our selfies. Well, at least for all the girls at my areas. We love posting our faces on Facebook. Khmer site shouldn't be an exception, except for the uploader part. Anonymous is good. :D
Did I mention I know what Rei looks like? I swear by my honor.

Ash

Admin
Admin
All previous post counts will be credited in the new system. Bonus points will be carried over to, at the exchange rate of 10 riels per bonus point. I will retire Bonus Points by the end of the weekend. Earnings will be prorated for Groupon, Mist, Smey, & Chris.

Last edited:
All previous post counts will be credited in the new system. Bonus points will be carried over to, at the exchange rate of 10 riels per bonus point. I will retire Bonus Points by the end of the weekend. Earnings will be prorated for Groupon, Mist, Smey, & Chris.
Thanks bong for all your hard work, keeping this site updated and handling all the technical side of it. I just want to come here and type man. :D

Ash

Admin
Admin
Credit system has been activated. Credit option is available at the top right. Please keep in mind that you can exchange (real exchange rate) from riel to dollar at 0% interest rate. Not advisable to exchange from dollar to riel as I added a 75% interest rate fee. The reason behind this is to make sure people don't throw in large amount of money to get above everyone's hard work. Feel free to test around.

Also, you can only withdraw USD currency. This will send a request to my dashboard requesting for money, which I can provide in Paypal or Amazon. :)

Last edited: