Funny Guy

You make me laugh too Happy. :D
dude...monday ....ok

so basically today was really awkward for me. I was really sad and people could tell. I did ignore her, and she tried to poke me from behind two hours later. I gave her a smile but that was it. I figured if she liked me, she would have called. She basically acted like nothing happen on friday, didn't even apologize for standing me up for the weekend. We basically kept our distances. I know for sure know, if a woman flirts with you at work or shows interests in you at work, it doesn't necessarily means she'll go out with you if you ask her out. It's pretty confusing still to me, but that was the outcome of my experiment. I did not get the girl.... I didn't not bring anything up and I dont plan to. Hmm...bascially gonna put this behind me and move on. I really am a busy guy and I dont have time to chase woman, I only ask once. I figured that's enough.

The only sad part is that I really did like her a lot. When she walks in the room, my heart just stops and I forget about the world. There's really nothing special about her. She's not driven. Doesn't seem to possess any above-average intelligence or skills. She's just very pretty and girlie and I enjoy being in her company a lot at work. Too bad I'm not the one to win her heart. Today I felt like crying and rolling up into a little ball and hiding in a corner someone. I had to basically work 10 hours feeling hella sad and rejected. It was a hard hand dealt my friend. I man up though. I worked for 10 hours without a gripe and just basically went home after that, knowing my pride was a little hurt and that I not only didn't get the girl, I probably ruin a good working relationship too. I really dont know what to do now, except keep my mouth shut and hopefully she doesn't tell people at work that I asked her out. God I be the laughing stock of the company....

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
You'll get through the rejection process, Happy. I can see the awkwardness with the coworker afterward, but it'll be a short period. She'll just smile and move on so the rest is on you.

You'll get through the rejection process, Happy. I can see the awkwardness with the coworker afterward, but it'll be a short period. She'll just smile and move on so the rest is on you.
thanks rei. what the hell is the rejection process anyways? joking...

"..so the rest is on you." - it's quite embarrassing, scared to wonder what she's thinking....