Garmin Nuvi

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
Anyone interest in wanting the latest Garmin Nuvi latest map, redlight camera, activate traffic, and enable some feature in most nuvi device, and more. Or even hacking your nuvi to replace your favorite bootup screen instead of nuvi logo.

If interested, i will post in Tech forum.

Anyone interest in wanting the latest Garmin Nuvi latest map, redlight camera, activate traffic, and enable some feature in most nuvi device, and more. Or even hacking your nuvi to replace your favorite bootup screen instead of nuvi logo.

If interested, i will post in Tech forum.

What about tomtom how-tos?

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
I don't have any of them...guess I don't drive as much either. :D

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
Personally, I like Garmin Niuvi but never had TomTom so i wonldn't know,. However, heard a few/majority said TomTom gave wrong direction.

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
Plus Garmin is easy to get "free" map update, & red light camera announcement compare to TomTom :)

So if you do get Garmin, don't buy the one with LifeTime Map. I can provide all these with free of charge as long you or anyone needed.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Plus Garmin is easy to get "free" map update, & red light camera announcement compare to TomTom :)

So if you do get Garmin, don't buy the one with LifeTime Map. I can provide all these with free of charge as long you or anyone needed.

That sounds good, I will stick with Garmin brand instead. :D
It's nice to know someone that I can compare notes with. :)

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
That sounds good, I will stick with Garmin brand instead. :D
It's nice to know someone that I can compare notes with. :)

I will create a thread and will provide step-by-step to do the installation. The program to install is from Garmin site. The maps and extra stuffs will upload in mega since by now everyone should be using mega app beta I posted a few months ago. But then give me sometime to write the guide up.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I will create a thread and will provide step-by-step to do the installation. The program to install is from Garmin site. The maps and extra stuffs will upload in mega since by now everyone should be using mega app beta I posted a few months ago. But then give me sometime to write the guide up.

No problem goupon please take your time. We're in no hurry. :D
We'll be too busy with the upcoming holiday ourselves. :)