Ghost, What Do You Think?

dlorloves

Commoner
Wanderer
ghosts are real! ive seen them a few times when i was younger! i was sick in bed and woke up in the middle of the night and saw them walking around! i was so scared that i ran into my parent room!

I seen an animal spirit in the middle of the night! It was a leopard or tiger, not sure. It growl at me. It was transparent. I was so scared I pretended to go back to sleep. Till this day, there's no doubt in my mind what I saw wasn't just me dreaming or my imagination. It was real. I was fully awake.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
ghosts are real! ive seen them a few times when i was younger! i was sick in bed and woke up in the middle of the night and saw them walking around! i was so scared that i ran into my parent room!

I never have the courage to run off of my bed. When I think I see something at night, I just close my eyes and lay under my blanket.

kimyeang

Commoner
Ghost .............. that's why i don't watch much horror movies now because i don't want to dream about it lol..

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I have never seen one before, but hope I do get the chance if they are real. If it happen I would like to be with at least another person so he or she can back up my claim. I don't want to sound crazy to people. Always heard about other people encounter with them, but never anything bad happening so I guess if they are real they are no harm.

I hope they are no harm, story I hear, it sounds like they're mean. :(
Won't get into more detail, it's night time right now. z_z

Althea

Commoner
When I decides to buy a house, I would always check up on the history of the place..:)
agreed...old houses, especially those that have been around for centuries, are always creepy and often have had at least one of their owners die there...

Rose Lee

Beggar
I guess I choose to not believe in ghost so I don't see them :p
Freaks me out at night if I watch scary movies. haha