Halloween

Marvelous

Commoner
It is almost that time of the year.:D
Halloween has always been a big celebration around my neighborhood. Every house must decorate, if you don't you will feel left out.

How about you, any plans for Halloween? Are you dressing up this or go to Halloween party this year?

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
2528137mjfzzkhraf.gif

Bluebird

It is almost that time of the year.:D
Halloween has always been a big celebration around my neighborhood. Every house must decorate, if you don't you will feel left out.

How about you, any plans for Halloween? Are you dressing up this or go to Halloween party this year?
Dressing up for Halloween would be easy and simple for me.
I've been dressed up for Halloween every day as a homeless person.
That's what my friend said; but Bluebird said, otherwise.:p

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I don't like much about Halloween. It is not really a holiday to me. It is more for the children to have fun.

lovepink

Commoner
Dressing up for Halloween would be easy and simple for me.
I've been dressed up for Halloween every day as a homeless person.
That's what my friend said; but Bluebird said, otherwise.:p

Oh that's cute. I like that costume but I would be afraid too if you rang my doorbell on Halloween. I wouldn't know the difference. I get tons of adults ringing my doorbell on Halloween who dont even dress up.

Marvelous

Commoner
We have Halloween contest every year at work. Last year, our department dressed up like nerd. Our department didn't win because they told us that they didn't notice anything different about our costume as we always dress that way.
:cool:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
The-Witching-Hour-3.jpg

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
It is more for the children to have fun.
yes, I do agree with you, Mrred dear:)
once I see my children smile, my heart is full of joy ...never asking more than that;)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I get tons of adults ringing my doorbell on Halloween who dont even dress up.
I prefer not to open my door if i was in that situation, Lovepink :D

lovepink

Commoner
I prefer not to open my door if i was in that situation, Lovepink :D

Well I figured since it is Halloween, they must be here for the treats so might as well give them some. I dont really check beforehand if they are children or adults when I open the door.

One year, 2 teenagers rang my doorbell and I gave them treats. I saw them both holding a carton of eggs. You can imagine what they will do if you dont give them any. Luckily I wasn't one of those homes.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Well I figured since it is Halloween, they must be here for the treats so might as well give them some. I dont really check beforehand if they are children or adults when I open the door.

One year, 2 teenagers rang my doorbell and I gave them treats. I saw them both holding a carton of eggs. You can imagine what they will do if you dont give them any. Luckily I wasn't one of those homes.
Hi Lovepink,
If they are teenagers and beside it is not really late of the nogth, I do not mind to hand them out.:)... but it is really late of the night... I would prefer not too :(

and by the way love your new avatar, Lovepink dear...
I dad really good with orchid .

lovepink

Commoner
Hi Lovepink,
If they are teenagers and beside it is not really late of the nogth, I do not mind to hand them out.:)... but it is really late of the night... I would prefer not too :(

and by the way love your new avatar, Lovepink dear...
I dad really good with orchid .

Yeah that is true. I dont get more than 30ppl per year so I always give out alot then turn off the lights around 9 or 10pm.

Thanks. I thought might as well put up an avatar. I don't know why I didn't until now.

I like the look and smell of orchids but they are not my favorite flower. I prefer jasmine flower the most. They smell great and are great with tea. I have some growing in my house right now.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Over here where the Chinese live, they give out money instead of candies to the children.

Many of those parents believe candies can be poisoned including a bad snack for kids so they don't buy it. They just give out money which should be acceptable for other Chinese's parents. They want to keep trick or treating a fun holiday for kids here.