Download - Complete Hero

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
The download link is completed. Big thanks to everyone that supported with bonus point.

Streaming will be post up at a later time.
It will take me longer to post other series because I have broken videos to catch up on.
I will be busy with life also, everything is catching up to me.

img_0957.jpg

Last edited:

Aseilym

Commoner
Thank alot hunnie for new one drama with an old history series ,,, Fan Li, Fu Chai.... Koa chean.....

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Correction.... I keep trying and eventually got all downloaded.

Thanks..

Hi Doc, Mega sometimes have issue and it all depends on location too. Some place is worst than others.
So I always keep trying especially when the download link is newly posted.
So glad that it works out.

Hero-Ying-Er.jpg

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Not sure if it's me but 11,16, and 30 cannot download.

Hi bong, it's just Mega. Maybe a different timing will work soon.

I do want to ask you, if Mega downloader taken out, mine happens to go crazy so I uninstall it.
Went to the download site to download another one, and it wasn't there anymore.
Please advise, thanks.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
This series is dubbed In Srok Khmer

Based on my observation Video that dubbed in Srok Khmer do not have Strong copy right as the video that dubbed in USA

Theary is right, this series isn't dubbed by SPP nor is a TVB series. It would've been safe on Youtube or Vimeo -- just like Mist Bodyguard Jade Doll has been active since added.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Theary is right, this series isn't dubbed by SPP nor is a TVB series. It would've been safe on Youtube or Vimeo -- just like Mist Bodyguard Jade Doll has been active since added.

I just upload it to Dailymotion. :)
I will post it to youtube later just to check it out, how it work. :)

Aseilym

Commoner
I just upload it to Dailymotion. :)
I will post it to youtube later just to check it out, how it work. :)
I did agree with the dubbed,,, it is very important to listen and feel to the drama....Sometime drama is good but the dubbed is bad make the drama is down.... Why in Local Khmer can't do that? ....

ckim905

Commoner
Wanderer
Thank you uploading this series and for the dl link. Your work is greatly appreciated. Bonus added

latola

Commoner
Hi! Hunnie, thank you for this series. All of videos from Khmerforum and Khmeravenue always made me from boring and head ache. Good luck smart girl.

latola

Commoner
Thank you, Hunnie, for this video, last two weeks I watch with my friends at the barracks it is interesting, and today I watched in my office. Good luck Smart Girl! and Forever