Holiday Shopping

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
It's missing something or someone.
It's probably looks cuter if you're in it.:p

I just purchase it yesterday so I won't be getting it until next week or longer. Their delivery date are longer, they get lots of customer buying from their online store. I'm not a fan of waiting for those online stuff but they didn't have the color white in the store, only in blue and it was an X-small. I fit it, but I liked to have more room just in case I get bigger later.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
yeah I think so....
I've always wanted an ipod.
but i dont know, I'm looking into the iphone 6.

Girls like to have several gadget in their purse, at least for me living in this Chinese's town. It makes us look prettier, lolz.
It's just the trend here, :D or maybe it's just my own trends without noticing it.

Just like with the pajama outfit, people start copying me later.

Having the next newest thing is always the trend in America, that is why people stand in lines to get it.
Go for it Happy. Sell your current phone and take it as a discount off your new iphone 6.
There's two model, the 6 and 6 plus, I think. I didn't do my research, even if I wanted it, I liked to wait and see if there'll be any glitch and bug first. It's better to wait for the review and see if it's for you. It doesn't bug me that I'm 6 months late, because I'm prepared for the downsize of the phone. Never know, the price might be cheaper or comes with a gift card during holiday time.

Girls like to have several gadget in their purse, at least for me living in this Chinese's town. It makes us look prettier, lolz.
It's just the trend here, :D or maybe it's just my own trends without noticing it.

Just like with the pajama outfit, people start copying me later.

Having the next newest thing is always the trend in America, that is why people stand in lines to get it.
Go for it Happy. Sell your current phone and take it as a discount off your new iphone 6.
There's two model, the 6 and 6 plus, I think.

I want to give Apple a chance, I have a few androids - love it.
Now, let's see what the hype about with Apple.

Bluebird

Okay, my 4tb hard drive will be packed up soon. :)
I need to look for another one later too. I'm using WD brand.
With Iomega Screenplay Director you could use it to store files, but also play almost any files format
It's more convenient than the hard drive.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
With Iomega Screenplay Director you could use it to store files, but also play almost any files format
It's more convenient than the hard drive.

Thank you for letting me know Bluebird, I will read up more on it and compare with other drives. I'm gonna need a couple of them for future storage.

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I'm gonna grab the new ipod touch for my music. But not sure what color to get?
I like the yellow, pink, white, and blue. :confused:

View attachment 2489
Don't buy it, hunnie. It is an old version iPod touch. I have one when it first came out and it worked great with iSO 7. But now you have to upgrade the software to ISO 8, it is very slow. The device cannot support the new software. If I were you I will get either a new iPad mini or iPad Air 2.