How Did You Get Your Screen Name?

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
You know what my experience has been? When I call say, the social security administration or Medicare for my parents, and I speak like I can't speak English well and with a heavy accent, they take time to talk to me and make sure I understand everything. Haha. But when I speak fine English, man, they always rush me and want to hang up on me. I'm proud of my fobby accent.

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
You know what my experience has been? When I call say, the social security administration or Medicare for my parents, and I speak like I can't speak English well and with a heavy accent, they take time to talk to me and make sure I understand everything. Haha. But when I speak fine English, man, they always rush me and want to hang up on me. I'm proud of my fobby accent.

Thats awesome! Believe it or not I do the same thing from time to time. Sometimes I do it without even knowing it. I think its funny when people talk slow to you to try and make sure that you understand what they are saying.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP

When the cop stop my sister on the road and ask her where she's going. She respond in a FOB accent, "No Anglish". The cop just let her go. :roflmao:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Mine is nothing special. First because I am like a tom boy and hang out with guys a lot so I decide to nickname my title as mr. The second part of my nickname because I like to eat blue berries and love the color red. And that how I come up with that nickname.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Mine is nothing special. First because I am like a tom boy and hang out with guys a lot so I decide to nickname my title as mr. The second part of my nickname because I like to eat blue berries and love the color red. And that how I come up with that nickname.

Your reason is interesting. I like to eat blueberry too. The organic one is really good too.

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
My in laws have 2 Blueberry bushes that grow tons of berries every year. Some of them even get as big as the size of a quarter. I always take the kids over there so they can pick their own blueberries. Next time they are in bloom I will take a photo if I remember.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
My in laws have 2 Blueberry bushes that grow tons of berries every year. Some of them even get as big as the size of a quarter. I always take the kids over there so they can pick their own blueberries. Next time they are in bloom I will take a photo if I remember.

Hmm, so tempting. I loves blueberry. Need to find my own little bush to plant and harvest. :D

spring%20high%20_jpeg.jpg

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Simple stuff like screen name I never put much thought to it because it is not a big deal to me. Anything that require a name I tend to stick to my name and shorten it out a bit and add the year I was born. I am not the most creative guy out there but I love the fact that I am so simple. However, I am glad that you guys make an effort to come up with cool screen name because if we all stick to our name or something simple it will be very boring.

I do agreed to that. Boring is no fun but simple is good too. :)