How Do You Feel Today (mood)?

I took the day off, been super sick. Feeling a lil better after taking some medicine and sleeping in. Thank god for dextromethorphan!

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I took the day off, been super sick. Feeling a lil better after taking some medicine and sleeping in. Thank god for dextromethorphan!

I got sick yesterday, ate a bad amok so I went to sleep early last night. It was giving me a bad headache.
Woke up feeling much better, cook at home, and took some pictures. :D

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Someone that I can't have. She says she wants to be single forever. :( She has a great smile though. Very genuine and warm. I like.

I used to have feeling for someone that I can't have. I already have a boyfriend and the guy I have a crush for is probably younger than me. boo :D I only sees him in class once a week. :)

But having those feeling is the best thing even though you can't have that person, seeing her/him leaves a nice feeling inside. Don't know if you feel it but it's nice to have that feeling.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Amok is one popular Khmer dish that I've never eaten.

You should try it one day, even though I got a bad one from the market, not going to mention any name because I'm sure they don't know it's bad. :)

I tried several amok make by many people and places and the best I ever have was from my ex-boyfriends mom. She make the best amok this world can ever eaten. Her recipe, I would say no one can beat in my opinion. Too bad, I didn't ask her how to make it when I had the chance. :(

I will never get to eat amok that great again. :cry:

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
Rock, how did the second interview go?

The Interview went very well sadly Intel decided I didn't have enough experience for the job. The team liked me a lot and if it was up to them they would of hired me. That's ok though :), I made it to a 2nd interview for a job looking for someone with 5+ years of experience. It would of been nice to get the job, better luck next time i suppose.

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
The Interview went very well sadly Intel decided I didn't have enough experience for the job. The team liked me a lot and if it was up to them they would of hired me. That's ok though :), I made it to a 2nd interview for a job looking for someone with 5+ years of experience. It would of been nice to get the job, better luck next time i suppose.
Aww. Hey, you made it through the interviews, that's an accomplishment in itself. They might save your resume and remember you for future opening, never know.

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
Aww. Hey, you made it through the interviews, that's an accomplishment in itself. They might save your resume and remember you for future opening, never know.

Lets hope so. I would love to work with Intel's network.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Weekend is here but it's raining :( But I feel good after finding this site :)

Rain can be some dirty mess, but somehow I like the rain. I like watching the rain from my window and enjoying the view.

677062725_1370652148.jpg

At least you will have fun enjoying all the Chinese series that the contributor posted up for us to watch on a rainy day. :D Hope you enjoy being with us. <3+<3

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Hunnie, please delete thread #198, thanks dear.

I feel so lucky to have such a wonderful boyfriend. He doesn't check up on me, doesn't care what I do online or what I write. I can talk about guys all day or how much I like someone, he doesn't care. He lets me go off to do whatever I want on a regular basis, he doesn't limit me to anything. I'm like a free bird. <3+<3

I would tell him in person and he would say " I don't care". :D

He believe in his heart, no matter what I do, I won't leave him. X3

I feel so lucky to have such a wonderful boyfriend. He doesn't check up on me, doesn't care what I do online or what I write. I can talk about guys all day or how much I like someone, he doesn't care. He lets me go off to do whatever I want on a regular basis, he doesn't limit me to anything. I'm like a free bird. <3+<3

I would tell him in person and he would say " I don't care". :D

He believe in his heart, no matter what I do, I won't leave him. X3
So he lets you go out with other dudes, he's fine with it? Are u sure....JK....