How Much You Spend A Year At Starbucks?

Marvelous

Commoner
An average spending per day is about $5.60. If you are going to Starbucks 7 times per week, you spend $39.20.
52 weeks in a year, you spend $2,038.40 on Starbucks.

If you are currently at the age of 30 and starting putting your Starbucks money toward saving, you will save the total of $71,344.00 by the age of 65.

Bluebird

An average spending per day is about $5.60. If you are going to Starbucks 7 times per week, you spend $39.20.
52 weeks in a year, you spend $2,038.40 on Starbucks.

If you are currently at the age of 30 and starting putting your Starbucks money toward saving, you will save the total of $71,344.00 by the age of 65.
Good suggestion!!!.(y) Your calculation & mathematical determination of number really surprise me.
With your fact findings it's make my eyes pop and my jaw drops.:nailbiting:

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Basically it is just flavor water and add milk and sweet in it. Why it is so pricey. I think Starbuck just way over rate. Don't get me wrong I bought here and there from them. But I know people that drink Starbuck coffee every day and you can tell that they are so proud of themselves holding that Starbuck cup.

lovepink

Commoner
I do enjoy Starbucks but it is too expensive for me on a daily basis. I prefer to get tim Hortons. I usually only buy coffee when I need it which is about twice a week. I'm not a regular coffee drinker and it takes forever for caffeine to be digested in my body. I have really low tolerance to caffeine. I can only drink from morning to noon and nothing after. Otherwise, I will be staying up for the next 33 hours.

lovepink

Commoner
For $6.20 at Tim Hortons I can get a large or regular French vanilla cappuccino and a choice of either croissants/hashbrown/sausage egg cheese biscuits/blueberry bagel depending what I want for that day. I get them twice a week because I'm neither a coffee or breakfast person. In one month that is about $49.60 and one year is $595.20.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Buying drinks is big at the Chinese's town. Drinks is their daily routine habits. I don't drink Starbuck like it's heaven, just whenever it's convenient. I do spend lots of money on other varies drinks though. Teas with aloe, etc. There's lots of drink shop here. I know I spend way too much on drinks, some drinks is over half of a dish price. I just likes it. :) Don't judge me Happy. :p

Ice Milk with Honey Boba and Pudding.
l.jpg

Buying drinks is big at the Chinese's town. Drinks is their daily routine habits. I don't drink Starbuck like it's heaven, just whenever it's convenient. I do spend lots of money on other varies drinks though. Teas with aloe, etc. There's lots of drink shop here. I know I spend way too much on drinks, some drinks is over half of a dish price. I just likes it. :) Don't judge me Happy. :p

Ice Milk with Honey Boba and Pudding.
View attachment 2929
a pretty girl like you need her keep her beauty intact - no judgement there, I dont care if you're a high maintenance, clingy, co-dependent, too sexy for your own damn good, type of girl! I love u for it man, don't ever change.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
a pretty girl like you need her keep her beauty intact - no judgement there, I dont care if you're a high maintenance, clingy, co-dependent, too sexy for your own damn good, type of girl! I love u for it man, don't ever change.

Live life to the fullest Happy. Happiness comes now, worry later. :)

Live life to the fullest Happy. Happiness comes now, worry later. :)
Haha - To each their own, girl. I'm a man on a mission, my happiness is irrelevant. Good for you though.
I need a million dollars to be happy!! Daily drinks in Chinatown just wont do it for me girl.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Haha - To each their own, girl. I'm a man on a mission, my happiness is irrelevant. Good for you though.
I need a million dollars to be happy!! Daily drinks in Chinatown just wont do it for me girl.

Haha, now we see who's high maintenance. :D
Don't overworked yourself, I still need you to teach me lots of things.
I'm happy with one smile a day. :)

Haha, now we see who's high maintenance. :D
Don't overworked yourself, I still need you to teach me lots of things.
I'm happy with one smile a day. :)
I like how you can come back with logical rebuttals, I learn from you too dear.

Here's something to think about:

What the human minds process as sight is nothing but mere light waves.
This explains when people trapped in the desert, they sometime see things that aren't there.
The light that they see behaves abnormally. The light is distorted and fools the eyes.

How does one know that the light they see isn't distorted?
What do you use when you cannot trust your own vision to guide you?

Last edited:

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I just had Starbucks coffee this morning. I haven't gone to Starbucks for a while and couldn't believe that a small cup of coffee now cost $3.95. Just a flavor water with cream and sugar for that much. Unbelievable