Hunnie's Cottage

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
My cottage is small right now, but it'll fit you guys for now. We can built it up slowly with one brick at a time. I just move in so it'll take time for my place to grow bigger. I like colors, pink has to be one of them.

View attachment 2833
That's your place? It looks so nice and tidy. Makes my room look like a pig pen.

I like my carrot in soup and the tomatoes in my salad.

My cottage is small right now, but it'll fit you guys for now. We can built it up slowly with one brick at a time. I just move in so it'll take time for my place to grow bigger. I like colors, pink has to be one of them.

View attachment 2833
That's ur place, that's ur samsung taking that photo? Wow, what's the link to your camera again? I might just get that camera this black friday man. I"m sold on the pictures.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
the pictures are simply to die for.

one fun fact about me, I have an appreciation for visuals.

I guess we have the same appreciation for beautiful things. :)
I loved nice quality images.

6-firework-photography.jpg

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Hmm, I'll talk about uploading today. As I mentioned earlier in the thread, I love watching Chinese series. I been supporting the video store since I was little. I kept my education first priority, never gave my parents a hard time. I always finish my school work at school where I'm just doing nothing at home. My mom always give me weekly money to walk to the video store and rent something to watch. It was my main entertainment growing up. I stop watching series once I started high school. School and friends got in the way. I was caught up with society.

I saved up enough employment money (full-time job along with Ebay sales) where I can just attend college and put work aside. Life just getting better as I have many extra time on my hand. Currently on vacation from college, figure I have the cash to just relax and worry about finishing off my AA degree in 2015. I wanted that one year break, also cause I only need just one more class for that AA. Business Major because it's very broad. I have an expanded opportunity in many work force with that major. Took Logic and Speech for my communication skill and it was a breeze.

I didn't start watching series until my sister went on Khmer Ave to watch the Return of the Condor Heroes posted by K-Bross. I scroll around and discovered the Khmer forum. Started as a new registered member and work my way towards Gold member. I'm pretty actively college trained to do those kind of posting. Have a couple of online class prior.

I haven't got my hand on games for a long while, played RPG when I was a little girl, but then a big gap when I started hanging out with girls. I loved the arcade contest on the forum, it's good for the brain. Got into that here and loving all the free download link. All I have to do was send bonus point. :)

My sister said the Return of the Condor Heroes with Andy Lau isn't completed, I guess cause K-Bross left the uploading crew?
Long story short, I just figure it'll be nice if I can help out with video request since I seen them at the video store. I put all my arcade contest wining towards those video. Putting it back to the site, makes it feel right, don't you think?

I can feel the same love for those series just as much as other viewers. I love uploading, because I love watching those drama, it's that simple. Why am I always on the forum or try to be? Because as a viewer, I want to be able to chat with the uploader. When I can't watch something, it's just nice to be able to communicate with them and get it fix. No, I don't get pay for giving out those extra service or request, but its nice to be there for people like my sister who needed that attention. For a business major, customer service is our main concerns, I will be dealing with people for my career, so this is good extra learning foundation for me.

I met a good range of people here. I really want to thank Koo for helping me become a better uploader by bringing up ways to make the quality even better for viewers. Please do criticize my work, if it's reasonable, I will change it. It will take a lot for me to feel offensive, and it won't ever happen online. I didn't go to college to be ignorant, it's that simple.

I like to play around now, maybes it's Mr. Happy rubbing off on me. I liked him, because we chatted a lot. Whether its debating or arguing, we are considered good friends because we can be real to each other. Only true people will tell you what you don't want to hear.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Happy thinks something is wrong with him, I never think so.
There's just so much that he don't know. He is as sane as everybody else in the world.

Ms. red is hardly on, but I love her. She has a really kind heart. She puts her problem out to be analyzed just like Happy. It takes a lot of courage to do so. I think my biggest issue is giving my boyfriend some space, but I'm taking Happy advice to do so. Other then that, I'm a happy soul. :D

oh my gosh, this is cute.
118275.jpg

Last edited:

Bluebird

I like my carrot in soup and the tomatoes in my salad.

View attachment 2833
Your cottage looks considerably more neater, nicer and organized than Bluebird's nest.
Bluebird's nest looks like a paw penthouse.:oops: