I Hear Your Voice

hey07

Commoner
Anyone watched Korean drama I hear your voice, it is good. I dont know why still no Khmer dubbed by now.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Anyone watched Korean drama I hear your voice, it is good. I dont know why still no Khmer dubbed by now.
Yes, i watched and it was good as you had stated:D

So many series were good which never dubbed in khmer though:(

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Maybe you can write, email, or phone the Khmer dubbed company and suggested the series to them.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Hunnie, I emailed them and got no reply. That was half a yr ago.

Customer service from Cambodian people won't be as great as the American. There's so many movies that I see interested but all out in Chinese. Waiting for translation or never seeing it in Khmer is frustrating. I try to get my mind towards other option.

Have you tried Netflix yet. It's pretty good. I have it for a while already. About 7-8 bucks a month. Don't know the exact charge because my boyfriend pay for it. One account can be open at three different place to watch on Netflix. For the price it's great. Other people with your account access can watch it anytime even if you can't watch it because you're at work or something.

There is Korean movies in subtitle or already translated in English to watch also. There's a Foreign section for the Asian movie, Chinese included. Not a lot but there is some series from Korean too. I watched a few great Chinese and Korean movie on there. Very entertaining.

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Customer service from Cambodian people won't be as great as the American. There's so many movies that I see interested but all out in Chinese. Waiting for translation or never seeing it in Khmer is frustrating. I try to get my mind towards other option.

Have you tried Netflix yet. It's pretty good. I have it for a while already. About 7-8 bucks a month. Don't know the exact charge because my boyfriend pay for it. One account can be open at three different place to watch on Netflix. For the price it's great. Other people with your account access can watch it anytime even if you can't watch it because you're at work or something.

There is Korean movies in subtitle or already translated in English to watch also. There's a Foreign section for the Asian movie, Chinese included. Not a lot but there is some series from Korean too. I watched a few great Chinese and Korean movie on there. Very entertaining.
It is not the same as you hear in khmer

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I know, but some series can be tempting where I can't wait for the khmer dubbed to come out. :D
Sometimes, the series don't have khmer dubbed either, so have no choice.
True. Because I watch a lot of Taiwanese movies that there is never khmer dubbed.

bamboo

Commoner
For Korean series, I prefer watching it with english subtitles instead of Khmer dub. I think the dub sounds funny and sometimes it doesn't make any sense.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I believe this series has khmer dub version, but they do not release in the market though