Introduce Yourself

SajaN

Commoner
Its in Khmer though. You dont mind? I tried watching chinese series in chinese, I couldn't sit through it.
Well all i care abt those all action even though i dont unsderstand anything lolz. ONLY one OLD Chinese TV i watch with english subtitle . The land of Condor heros.

Well all i care abt those all action even though i dont unsderstand anything lolz. ONLY one OLD Chinese TV i watch with english subtitle . The land of Condor heros.
This calls for people who are willing to spend time writing subtitles for non-khmer speaking members like SajaN.
If you credit me enough points, I just might do that for you bro.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Hi. My Name is SajaN. Half Indian half Iranian. Living in Iran now. I used to watch all OLD Chinese TV Series. So recenlty i am trying to Hunt down all those Old Chinese TV Series and Put in my Collection.
Currently i have few backup Old Chinese TV series in my DVD. some parts i lost due to my Hard Crashed.
1) Zu Mountain Saga
2) Other Side of Horizon
3) The land of condor Heros part I, II, III,
4) Land of Condors
5) Blood strained Intrigue
Only i missed is Brother Under the Skin which i am still trying to find for my collection.
Hope i can be Good member here and will try to bring all Indian friends who are crazy about all those Old Chinese TV Series

Thank you for a beautiful introduction SajaN. It's nice to have you be a part of the khmer forum community. Please come by often and participate in the forum. There are many nice people you need to meet here. :)

honeydip0404

Commoner
Hi my name is Jen, I live in the east coast. I was born and raise in the US. I like to dance, beaches, and sports. I use to go to the Khmer store and buy a lot of DVDs of Chinese drama until one day I discovered website that has the movies that I love when I was a kid. Thank you for uploading movies and sharing them. Much love to you guys.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Hi my name is Jen, I live in the east coast. I was born and raise in the US. I like to dance, beaches, and sports. I use to go to the Khmer store and buy a lot of DVDs of Chinese drama until one day I discovered website that has the movies that I love when I was a kid. Thank you for uploading movies and sharing them. Much love to you guys.

Welcome aboard honey dip! =]

Sopheaktra

Level 1
Wanderer
Hi, every body !!!! My name is Sopheaktra, I have been registred here for a while, but I never have participated fully, so I am try to catch up things now.

I live in France, but I was born in Cambodia, I came in France when I was 12. I like PC games (but do not have time to play anymore), I am still a big fan of Play Station One (and I am proud to be). I have practiced Karate for several years now (around 8 or 9 years). I have not paid for any softwares or apps since 2006 (and I am proud of it). A big fan of heigh Tech and Phone ( (like almost of guys ... but not iphone, I like Samsung and my Galaxy Note 3).

And for @thahappycamper, I am a guy, don't try to do me !!!! :cool:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Hi, every body !!!! My name is Sopheaktra, I have been registred here for a while, but I never have participated fully, so I am try to catch up things now.

I live in France, but I was born in Cambodia, I came in France when I was 12. I like PC games (but do not have time to play anymore), I am still a big fan of Play Station One (and I am proud to be). I have practiced Karate for several years now (around 8 or 9 years). I have not paid for any softwares or apps since 2006 (and I am proud of it). A big fan of heigh Tech and Phone ( (like almost of guys ... but not iphone, I like Samsung and my Galaxy Note 3).

Thanks for introducing us to your life Sopheaktra. You live in France? So far away from here but it feel like you're close next door.

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP

can i b ur friend, i promised i wont ask u to do me like happy..

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
of course Chenna, I will be happy to be friend with you !!!! even if you ask to do me !!!
thanks , but i still wont ask u to do me bcuz i think happy already put claim on u already nd i dont want to cut him like that bcuz its rude lolz

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Right, but like you said, distance is not a big matter to make new friends

Online site is cool that way. :)
I learned many things from people online. You get insights to information you're not aware of.
It's hot over here but other member is talking about snow. I can feel the vibe of all the four season in here. :D

Sopheaktra

Level 1
Wanderer
thanks , but i still wont ask u to do me bcuz i think happy already put claim on u already nd i dont want to cut him like that bcuz its rude lolz

But I am not agree with him, lool

Online site is cool that way. :)
I learned many things from people online. You get insights to information you're not aware of.
It's hot over here but other member is talking about snow. I can feel the vibe of all the four season in here. :D

yeah, here is hot too, a very sunny day after two raining days. some cities have had trouble with wather because of a lot of rain

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Welcome to the forum, honey dip , SajaN and Sopheaktra dear.... and thank you so much for stopping by and taking time to introduce yourself to us.... please dropping by more often to chitchat with us;)

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
But I am not agree with him, lool

we will work things out among the three of us lolz....no worries, i usually get things my way n e way heheehe

yeah, here is hot too, a very sunny day after two raining days. some cities have had trouble with wather because of a lot of rain

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
Welcome to the forum, honey dip , SajaN and Sopheaktra dear.... and thank you so much for stopping by and taking time to introduce yourself to us.... please dropping by more often to chitchat with us;)
theary, baby gurl, ur mine, just wanna let u know that..i will b heart broken if u like somebody else

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
theary, baby gurl, ur mine, just wanna let u know that..i will b heart broken if u like somebody else
for my lovely chenna
heart-shaped-rose-10107614.jpg