Introduce Yourself

dont know, I'm happy as a clam but damn, I'm still a dude. put it like this, I'm very happy with my car but damn, I still want another car...and another car, and another car...hahaha....the desire is insatiable....

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
dont know, I'm happy as a clam but damn, I'm still a dude. put it like this, I'm very happy with my car but damn, I still want another car...and another car, and another car...hahaha....the desire is insatiable....

You will be in debt being like that. You can't afford too much, might loose all at once. Stick with one if you want to be happy long term.

MonyK

Commoner
I'm Mony. I mainly like to watch ancient wuxia movies. Lately, the newer movies seem to gave great special effects but lack compelling storyline. I notice that's why most of the good stuff are remakes of older movies.
Most of the videos I like to upload are from HD video files and put the khmer sound from a different source with a lower video quality over it .

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I'm Mony. I mainly like to watch ancient wuxia movies. Lately, the newer movies seem to gave great special effects but lack compelling storyline. I notice that's why most of the good stuff are remakes of older movies.
Most of the videos I like to upload are from HD video files and put the khmer sound from a different source with a lower video quality over it .
You're so right. Visual has improved greatly but the story lacks substance. Looking forward to seeing your videos. I don't care if the audio is lower quality as long as I can hear minimally.

I'm happy-camper. People at work call me Mr. Alex. My gf says I'm 60 percent crazy. My boss calls me Mr. Angry Man. Today at work, one of the ladies said to me, Alex, you were sad this whole week...Geeze, how bout stay out my business? Mind you. Of course I'm sad, I couldn't get laid, duh. I tell the truth, even though it quite crazy to the normal people, but normal to the crazy people. What else? I hate mediocrity. I love smart people. I love driven people. I love people who can read, speak, and write well, but boaters are okay in my book as long as they read and write well in their own language I guess. I think Hunnie is fucking awesome. Rei, too. He's the driving force behind this forum and KA. The man needs a vacation to be honest. Someone give him a hand lol....

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Happy late Halloween everyone ! The Halloween me :).

image.jpg

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Hey guyz im new here my name is Miko and i live in canada nice to meet you all !!!
Welcome to khmerforums, Miko:D

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Welcome to the forums everybody.

I don't think I introduced myself yet. My name is Hamster. I am a very, very nice person. That's the only nice thing people say about me. So I am convinced that I am nice. :roflmao: I'm sorry if I come across as conceited. I'm not a proud person or anything but that's up to you to decide. Heh.

I like to read and write for fun. I also write for a living. Technical writing, that is, though I'm not tech savvy. I don't see myself doing this forever so I'm always on the lookout for better job opportunities. I get bored easily and have to switch jobs every few years. But with the economy the way it is, I don't think I have that flexibility. Would love to travel and experience other cultures, foods, and sceneries. Hmm, that's it for now.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP

I don't think I introduced myself yet. My name is Hamster. I am a very, very nice person. That's the only nice thing people say about me. So I am convinced that I am nice. :roflmao: I'm sorry if I come across as conceited. I'm not a proud person or anything but that's up to you to decide. Heh.

I like to read and write for fun. I also write for a living. Technical writing, that is, though I'm not tech savvy. I don't see myself doing this forever so I'm always on the lookout for better job opportunities. I get bored easily and have to switch jobs every few years. But with the economy the way it is, I don't think I have that flexibility. Would love to travel and experience other cultures, foods, and sceneries. Hmm, that's it for now.

Very nice introduction Hamster. I would love to travel and experience everything else out there too. Hope you can accomplish those goals, because I think I'm going to be stuck in LA forever. :)

MonyK

Commoner

That's nice that you're nice. It's interesting to introduce yourself after 200+ posts...lol.