Is There A Worldwide Group For Young Cambodian People?

bohok

Commoner
I know that there are "Cambodian Associations" in a bunch of cities.

But are there any groups for international Khmer kids? An organization that allows them to meet each other, and organizes conferences and meetings offline too?

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I know that there are "Cambodian Associations" in a bunch of cities.

But are there any groups for international Khmer kids? An organization that allows them to meet each other, and organizes conferences and meetings offline too?

All I can recall is from school. Clubs and organization form from school for kids to meet at particular times to do fundraiser and stuff. I'm sure there is an international club also, but that depends on the demand at that school.

bohok

Commoner
I guess most Cambodian kids already grow up in communities where they get to see other Cambodians everyday.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I guess most Cambodian kids already grow up in communities where they get to see other Cambodians everyday.

The generation now are marrying to other nationality, so they also relocate to other states with few or no Khmer people around. Their kids will not have the chance to grow up in a Khmer community like the generation now. It's starting to happen as we speak. :(