It Is Football Season Who Your Favorite Team?

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
yes i remembered clearly the years the bruins won the stanley cup, lolz i was tearing up nd i had to b a sucker nd go camp at the store to buy their victory outerwears nd stuff for souvenir.. Canada, from what ive known is a very very very huge on hockey. i agreed they are very nice ppl..i go there here n there nd sum of my good friends live there now.. i remembered watching on tv, how the canadians r tearing up the streets nd causing chaos losing to us while our fans over was screaming nd crying with joy lolz.....i guess since that victory, bruins has been playing better nd better..

i remmeber this asian guy on tv haha
riot5.jpg

riot2.jpg

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
lolz, i didnt remembered the chinese dude, but i remembered the pix on the bottom...that's one hella brawl!

haha when i went to vancouver earlier this year and saw how nice and apologetic everyone was, i am now refusing to believe what happened. it's like finding out your own smart and innocent child, niece, or nephew committing some kind of brutal crime. unbelievable.

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
haha when i went to vancouver earlier this year and saw how nice and apologetic everyone was, i am now refusing to believe what happened. it's like finding out your own smart and innocent child, niece, or nephew committing some kind of brutal crime. unbelievable.
u know how it is when it comes to sport lolz esp canadiens, they're all bout hockey over there

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
u know how it is when it comes to sport lolz esp canadiens, they're all bout hockey over there

Very true about the Canadiens haha they're generalized as best in the world when it comes to hockey...where I'm from, it doesn't seem like people are as passionate. I heard the east coast are much more into sports than So Cal. Is this true?

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
Very true about the Canadiens haha they're generalized as best in the world when it comes to hockey...where I'm from, it doesn't seem like people are as passionate. I heard the east coast are much more into sports than So Cal. Is this true?
yea us ppl from east coast is all bout sports here...we always have friends over cooking lots of food on sunday football. i barely get a chance to watch n e movies, bcuz sports is on every nite lol..

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
yea us ppl from east coast is all bout sports here...we always have friends over cooking lots of food on sunday football. i barely get a chance to watch n e movies, bcuz sports is on every nite lol..

Sounds fun! We do something similar here. Lots of BBQ's for the Lakers games cuz most of us are basketball fans. We'd always have a few bottles of 1738, someone would bring a bag of oysters, another person would pick up steak from Costco, someone's gf would make pahok for the sliced beef, and of course there's always beer. It usually happens on the weekends.

Now I think of it, it seemed like routine, but this season is a little different. The problem is that this year, the Lakers suck ass. We barely picked up a 2-game winning streak and that ain't good enough. I think the balloons in our Laker faith is starting to deflate. I know I am through thick and thin, but some of us aren't true Laker fans.

But how about them Patriots ;). Did you see that dance by Gronk after he caught a TD from TB when they killed the Colts? Some funny shit, but I'll take the celebration!

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
Sounds fun! We do something similar here. Lots of BBQ's for the Lakers games cuz most of us are basketball fans. We'd always have a few bottles of 1738, someone would bring a bag of oysters, another person would pick up steak from Costco, someone's gf would make pahok for the sliced beef, and of course there's always beer. It usually happens on the weekends.

Now I think of it, it seemed like routine, but this season is a little different. The problem is that this year, the Lakers suck ass. We barely picked up a 2-game winning streak and that ain't good enough. I think the balloons in our Laker faith is starting to deflate. I know I am through thick and thin, but some of us aren't true Laker fans.

But how about them Patriots ;). Did you see that dance by Gronk after he caught a TD from TB when they killed the Colts? Some funny shit, but I'll take the celebration!
Omg the pat game last week was the best game ive seen! Gronk is such a cute beast lolz..we been on a good streak so far, if the trend continues, we def hitting the playoff babyyy!!!

hmm sorry to hear bout ur LAKERS TEAM, i havent watch basketball myself, its all football nd hockey in my house nd my tv series here when i have the chance..

u guys seemed like u have a fun friends gathering on weekend game nite...that is something i look forward myself on sunday football. my must have food for me is mushrooms stuffing nd clams nd yea of course chicken wings nd coronas hehehe...best combo ever..
i miss today game, was out, my good friend lil sis got murdered during the week so today is their wake nd burial Monday morning...

well wish ur lakers the best, hopefully they can bring it back on bcuz it sucks to see so much losing streaks , esp when ur a die hard fan....

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
Omg the pat game last week was the best game ive seen! Gronk is such a cute beast lolz..we been on a good streak so far, if the trend continues, we def hitting the playoff babyyy!!!

hmm sorry to hear bout ur LAKERS TEAM, i havent watch basketball myself, its all football nd hockey in my house nd my tv series here when i have the chance..

u guys seemed like u have a fun friends gathering on weekend game nite...that is something i look forward myself on sunday football. my must have food for me is mushrooms stuffing nd clams nd yea of course chicken wings nd coronas hehehe...best combo ever..
i miss today game, was out, my good friend lil sis got murdered during the week so today is their wake nd burial Monday morning...

well wish ur lakers the best, hopefully they can bring it back on bcuz it sucks to see so much losing streaks , esp when ur a die hard fan....

Gronk is a cute beast? Isn't it an oxymoron? haha

Look at him. It's funny it looks like him bare-footed in hot lava haha https://vine.co/v/O5U5g1FPApF

I like how you capitalize the Lakers haha. I was just being a baby. I know the Lakers suck. My Laker fan friends know it, too. We still try to do the BBQ's becuz we're old now. No more clubbing or going to bars and stuff haha.

I'm hoping for the last spot for the playoffs, but it's very unlikely. Thanks for the wishes for the Lakers :D

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
Gronk is a cute beast? Isn't it an oxymoron? haha

Look at him. It's funny it looks like him bare-footed in hot lava haha https://vine.co/v/O5U5g1FPApF

I like how you capitalize the Lakers haha. I was just being a baby. I know the Lakers suck. My Laker fan friends know it, too. We still try to do the BBQ's becuz we're old now. No more clubbing or going to bars and stuff haha.

I'm hoping for the last spot for the playoffs, but it's very unlikely. Thanks for the wishes for the Lakers :D
wow i havent watch football in a month..i dont even know what's going on n e more, if were making to the playoff or not...sad

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
wow i havent watch football in a month..i dont even know what's going on n e more, if were making to the playoff or not...sad

Don't worry. You're back right in time for tomorrow's game against the Ravens. Game's gonna be in Foxboro. Forget watering your lawn. Who cares if your cat is hungry. Ignore your family. Why? Cuz the divisional playoff games are tomorrow!!!!

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
Don't worry. You're back right in time for tomorrow's game against the Ravens. Game's gonna be in Foxboro. Forget watering your lawn. Who cares if your cat is hungry. Ignore your family. Why? Cuz the divisional playoff games are tomorrow!!!!
mannnn, im watching the game right now,nd......urggg not looking so good. hope we can pull it off 4th quarter! or else i will be crying..as of now my heart is not pumping well

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
mannnn, im watching the game right now,nd......urggg not looking so good. hope we can pull it off 4th quarter! or else i will be crying..as of now my heart is not pumping well

haha it was a great game! Tom was putting on a clinic on that one drive to take the lead. For some reason, I wasn't worried when the Pats were down.

A win is a win. I'll take it.

Patriots vs Colts this Sunday. The Pats are 7 point favorite. Andrew Luck is playing very well. He looked like a stud in Denver, making Peyton Manning look like an old man with cataracts. What are your thoughts about this matchup?

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
haha it was a great game! Tom was putting on a clinic on that one drive to take the lead. For some reason, I wasn't worried when the Pats were down.

A win is a win. I'll take it.

Patriots vs Colts this Sunday. The Pats are 7 point favorite. Andrew Luck is playing very well. He looked like a stud in Denver, making Peyton Manning look like an old man with cataracts. What are your thoughts about this matchup?
god damn that game was nerve wrecking for me esp the last couple sec on the 4th quarter...i thought for sure we were just gunna kneel nd buy time, but no we didnt, i was like wtf.....that was just so crazy!!

i didnt watch the colts vs broncos game bcuz i dont like peyton manning nd beside ive already knew we won the playoff already so it didnt matter who we up next lolz...but nice to hear the broncos got defeated though hahaa..

we eviscerated the colts by huge pts lead b4 nd im not too worried bout losing to them much, but again who knows right lol..i don't want to have high hope nd then turn out to b a disapointment either,,the fact were 7 pts lead nd is playing in our stadium nd the trend of the colts playing, we might have a chance ....untill then GO PATS!!!!!! WE CAN DO IT!!!! hahahahahaaha

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
god damn that game was nerve wrecking for me esp the last couple sec on the 4th quarter...i thought for sure we were just gunna kneel nd buy time, but no we didnt, i was like wtf.....that was just so crazy!!

i didnt watch the colts vs broncos game bcuz i dont like peyton manning nd beside ive already knew we won the playoff already so it didnt matter who we up next lolz...but nice to hear the broncos got defeated though hahaa..

we eviscerated the colts by huge pts lead b4 nd im not too worried bout losing to them much, but again who knows right lol..i don't want to have high hope nd then turn out to b a disapointment either,,the fact were 7 pts lead nd is playing in our stadium nd the trend of the colts playing, we might have a chance ....untill then GO PATS!!!!!! WE CAN DO IT!!!! hahahahahaaha

The news came after on what happened to Manning. It was revealed he had a torn quad for at least a month, which is the reason why they became a running team with CJ Anderson and also behind his inaccurate throws when playing against the Colts.

I hear you on the public's positive perception with the Pats being favored. I'd be more worried if the Pats were labeled underdogs playing at home. We might have a chance? I think we definitely have a pretyy damn GOOD chance! And maybe after this win, the Pats meet elmow's team for the Super Bowl! How crazy is that gonna be?!!!

No one is complaining about any of the 4 teams that got this far. They are the 4 best teams in the NFL. Gonna be an awesome weekend.

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
Wohoo almost time for football season again!

Chenna, do you play fantasy football? I'm going to be commissioner for next season's fantasy football league. It's going to cost $50 to play for the season. I'm thinking about having around 12-14 players total. Fourteen may be a little to many, but 12 is ideal.

I haven't decided what the payout will be. Typically, first, second, and third place gets the prizes. I'm thinking third place gets his/her money back while 1st and 2nd gets the majority of the money pot.

I'm tossing this out on the table - as commissioner, I will be asking for feedback for those who are interested. Decisions are goign to be made upon consensus. When, or if, disputes happen between or amongst managers, I will definitely try to make a decision for the best interest of the league. Blah blah blah, what I'm trying to say is that I'm gonna try to be fucking fair.

Interested?

Anybody else interested? Please be serious.

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
Chenna, do you play fantasy football? I'm going to be commissioner for next season's fantasy football league. It's going to cost $50 to play for the season. I'm thinking about having around 12-14 players total. Fourteen may be a little to many, but 12 is ideal.

I haven't decided what the payout will be. Typically, first, second, and third place gets the prizes. I'm thinking third place gets his/her money back while 1st and 2nd gets the majority of the money pot.

I'm tossing this out on the table - as commissioner, I will be asking for feedback for those who are interested. Decisions are goign to be made upon consensus. When, or if, disputes happen between or amongst managers, I will definitely try to make a decision for the best interest of the league. Blah blah blah, what I'm trying to say is that I'm gonna try to be fucking fair.

Interested?

Anybody else interested? Please be serious.
heyy believe, sorry i don't do football fantasy.