Discussion Jade Palace 2

Doc

Commoner
Man... i need to get 30 posts in a hurry. I got so many until they redesign the website lol...start all over again..

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
It still said "
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."

Thanks.
To be honest,, you should be able to view it.

I have related your issue to Rei and Admin.. As soon as I have any updates from them I will let you know, Doc:)
Thank so much for your patience and support

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
It still said "
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."

Thanks.
Dear Doc,
it should work now... because Admin had activated your silver member already:)
big thanks to him:)

Ash

Admin
Admin
Sorry for the confusion. The silver batch is usually given to members with over 30 posts, even without activation. I normally bulk-activate new silver members every 48 hours, which is the case here. You are all set now Doc. & Theary, thank you for the notification.

Doc

Commoner
Sorry for the confusion. The silver batch is usually given to members with over 30 posts, even without activation. I normally bulk-activate new silver members every 48 hours, which is the case here. You are all set now Doc. & Theary, thank you for the notification.

Thank you guys; I appreciate it. It works now.

lovepink

Commoner
Thanks for the series. Yeah part 2 wasn't that great for me either. At first I downloaded some episodes to watch but decided it wasn't worth downloading so I just watched it online.

I do prefer part 1 much better. Thanks for uploading part 2 online though.

Doc

Commoner
Actually, I really like this series. it's hard to compare the two since I watched part I long time. Thanks again.