Javelin Records

I know these guys tried their hand at music and then quit soon after....They were really really good I am sad to see they are no longer making music or videos...

I never had a chance to hear their full complete album although I know they did finish it. I know they are from Lowell, Mass. If anyone know where I can find a copy of their album, can you please tell me or give me a free copy, I seriously don't want to pay for it. I just want to download :D.

Thanks

PS. I think they somehow affiliated with Khmeraccess since they link their myspace site to Khmeraccess site last time I checked their myspace. I dont know for sure if they are just friends of the sitemaster or are the sitemaster, I just know a lot of khmer from East Coast are doing some cool like that....but enough rambling. I want a copy of their album please, they guys can really get their ROCK MUSIC on...especially the lead singer, I think he drives a bmw Z lol....I'm sure the girls chase him everywhere.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
I agree. I thought they had great potential and their songs were really good. Too bad they didn't last. You are right, the owners of Khmer Access had connections with Javelin Records. Khmer Portal actually started off as a dvd selling website including music cds from JR. Owner of KP went on to create Khmer Access later.

I'll send you the links if I come across the album again.

I agree. I thought they had great potential and their songs were really good. Too bad they didn't last. You are right, the owners of Khmer Access had connections with Javelin Records. Khmer Portal actually started off as a dvd selling website including music cds from JR. Owner of KP went on to create Khmer Access later.

I'll send you the links if I come across the album again.

Interesting fact, Rei. Maybe you also apart of JR ! You sneaky boy!