Khmer Traditional Clothes

Of course, no doubt about it. She is very pretty. She has the body that most of the women are dreaming for.

You are a very lucky man.
That's a picture I got off the internet. My gf's an average girl. :D
I'm actually the world's unluckiest man.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Been thru hell n back..
Anyways, beauty isn't everything.
I prefer witty and kind people over a skinny waist and big boobs.
My husband feel the same way you do , paoun Happy

SajaN

Commoner
What's Khmer Traditional Clothes for Male? I always like to wear clothes like old Chinese series. Ribbon in the hair. Long Long hair and clothes like them.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

Sopheaktra

Level 1
Wanderer
haha im not worried nout the pics, all my vids in there too!!

OMG !!! I hope you have made double save (raid 1 ), beause if you have all of your series here on the same hard drive and that someday that hard drive give back its soul, you will cry your shit out from your eyes !!!

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
OMG !!! I hope you have made double save (raid 1 ), beause if you have all of your series here on the same hard drive and that someday that hard drive give back its soul, you will cry your shit out from your eyes !!!
nope i dont' have duplicate nd this hard drive i have is 4tb...so im screwed. im waiting for one of my friend to fix...my series, idc bcuz i dont watch them n e way, but my pic, i will cry 4 bcuz its all my friends nd fam in there i saved over a decade!

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
nope i dont' have duplicate nd this hard drive i have is 4tb...so im screwed. im waiting for one of my friend to fix...my series, idc bcuz i dont watch them n e way, but my pic, i will cry 4 bcuz its all my friends nd fam in there i saved over a decade!
My darling Chenna, I hope it is fixable .