Download - Complete King Of Gambler (1996)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Hunnie sorry when u put this movie on MEGA Link can't wait to watch lolzz...becos on khmer avenue is very hard to watch for my internet ..sorry to asking u.Thank for ur hard work :)

Hi vicheth, the download link is now completed for this series.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
wow u doing so fast.. Thank Q so much Hunnie ...i'm always love ur movie :)

No problem vicheth. I think this is the last request you ask me on download link. I been getting other request from other viewers, which I will start working on. If I forgot something, let me know.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Hunnie do u have his movies ?

I don't believe this was dubbed in Khmer, I don't remember watching it before, but I might be wrong. Sorry I don't have this series, and I don't remember seeing it at the video store yet. I will try to look around for it.

vicheth

Commoner
I don't believe this was dubbed in Khmer, I don't remember watching it before, but I might be wrong. Sorry I don't have this series, and I don't remember seeing it at the video store yet. I will try to look around for it.
Thank Hunnie :)

Bluebird

Hunnie, #42 & 43 are the same. #48 & 49 are the same.
#47 is actually should be #46 cause that what the Chinese writing said in the movies.
The actual episode #47 was missing from you file.
Noticed them when downloaded. Thanks.:cool:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Hunnie, #42 & 43 are the same. #48 & 49 are the same.
#47 is actually should be #46 cause that what the Chinese writing said in the movies.
The actual episode #47 was missing from you file.
Noticed them when downloaded. Thanks.:cool:

Hi Bluebird, I just check the files on the disc. Looks like those who copies the disc makes some mistakes when they were working on it. Because it matched exactly what I converted out. Looks like one episodes is missing from this whole series that I can't retrieve since it seems like they left it out during the process of copying it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

babeboichan

Commoner
thx for sharing.

shakys2k

Beggar
good series. wondering if anyone have "who the winner" part 1 i had watched a few episodes years back and uploader never finished series...