Ladies

Marvelous

Commoner
"Ladies, if you have to ask a man,
So what are we or Where is this relationship going? The answer is "Nowhere".

Men by nature are hunters and go for what they want. If he wanted you to be his wife, he would have proposed. if he wanted you to be his lady, he would have asked you. Men go hard for what they truly want. If he is not going hard for you, you are not what he wants."

By-Interesting Things Around The World.

Those men are the crazy ones. Not all men are like that. You don't have to want someone to love them. My gf is just an average girl. I don't want her like I want Joe Chen but I love my girl nonetheless. Our relationship is not based on sex, its based on love and how we treat each other. :D

I'm sorry I know I can't explain things clearly sometimes. Let me try.

You can love a woman because they are beautiful and you want to have super sex wit them or you can love a woman for their mind, their character, their beliefs, etc. You can also love them for both. But when a man chases a woman "hard" most likely, he's thinking with his dick and he's pussy whipped.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Those men are the crazy ones. Not all men are like that. You don't have to want someone to love them. My gf is just an average girl. I don't want her like I want Joe Chen but I love my girl nonetheless. Our relationship is not based on sex, its based on love and how we treat each other. :D

I'm sorry I know I can't explain things clearly sometimes. Let me try.

You can love a woman because they are beautiful and you want to have super sex wit them or you can love a woman for their mind, their character, their beliefs, etc. You can also love them for both. But when a man chases a woman "hard" most likely, he's thinking with his dick and he's pussy whipped.

It's true that this don't apply to all men and I get where you're going at this. But I would say that this group of men you're talking about, are a small percentage. Lets look at the part where you mentioned "Our relationship is not based on sex, its based on love and how we treat each other." You and a small percentage falls in that category.

How many guys now based their relationship on love? Divorce rate didn't increased through out the years for no reason.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
"Ladies, if you have to ask a man,
So what are we or Where is this relationship going? The answer is "Nowhere".

Men by nature are hunters and go for what they want. If he wanted you to be his wife, he would have proposed. if he wanted you to be his lady, he would have asked you. Men go hard for what they truly want. If he is not going hard for you, you are not what he wants."

By-Interesting Things Around The World.

I agreed Marvelous, men knows what they want. If they delay on the relationship, most likely, the girl is just wasting her time.

It's true that this don't apply to all men and I get where you're going at this. But I would say that this group of men you're talking about, are a small percentage. Lets look at the part where you mentioned "Our relationship is not based on sex, its based on love and how we treat each other." You and a small percentage falls in that category.

How many guys now based their relationship on love? Divorce rate didn't increased through out the years for no reason.
You write so well, yet your voice....(happy shakes his head in disbelief) hahaha jk
don't let me mind fuck you dear - I tend to do that to people without knowing.