Lee Min Ho

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Have anyone watched GOOD Doctor , Because I am planing to watch it?
With Joo Won, right? I saw a few scenes here and there as my sister was watching it. The girl is not pretty enough for me to continue. I know I'm shallow. But have you seen Bridal Mask with the same actor? That one I recommend.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
With Joo Won, right? But have you seen Bridal Mask with the same actor? That one I recommend.
Yes, i did but have not got a change to finished yes.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Watch as it airs and come here to discuss. That way we'll reach 500 faster, don't you think? Hehehe
interesting project(y) then i can practice on my English as well hehehe....... i am 101% in it ..lol:roflmao:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
hey Hamster,
Have you watched Medical Top Team?I just finished watching Ep2 last night and it was very interesting so far:)
to see the doctors main purposes and how they handle patients in ER

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Do you notice, Koreans have a bunch of themed drama all around the same time? I remember a few years back they had a bunch of dramas about music. Then there were a bunch of dramas about food theme, now doctor, it seems.

Theary, I saw it briefly last night. It looks interesting so I probably will watch it too. I hope that drama will renew my faith in doctors. :)

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
Kim Tan you are truly handsome lol. Jay's (the white friend) acting is so exaggerated. I don't know how I feel about Krystal's acting. I don't like Park Shin's sister. I think she is selfish for leaving them like that. I am sure Park Shin wants to life a fun life and go to a good university but since her family is like that. . . :(

Last edited:

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
My friend recommended School 2013 to me but I don't if I want to watch it

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I don't know how I feel about Krystal's acting. I don't like Park Shin's sister. I think she is selfish for leaving them like that. I am sure Park Shin wants to life a fun life and go to a good university but since her family is like that. . . :(
The plot hasn't really taken off yet. We mostly see Krystal pouting and acting jealous & mushy toward her boyfriend. Basically her expressions are the same in the two episodes. Is this her first drama? I don't think I've seen her in anything else?

Regarding Park Shin Hye, her acting seems a little inhibited, as if she's holding back or something. I'm impressed with Cha Eun Sang's mom. That woman can text faster than me! :D

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
They are back in Korea now. Let's see if the story will take off from here. It's about time they battle it out for the crown.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
They are back in Korea now. Let's see if the story will take off from here. It's about time they battle it out for the crown.
It is getting better and better. . I can not wait for part 5 . Saw the preview , very interesting

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
Going to watch the next episode tonight xD And I think Krystal was in High Kick! 3

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Can not wait to get home watching the Heirs

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I like how Kim Tan got Eun Sang's number. That was a smooth move. I'm gonna use that one day, heh.
Well, finally the show kicks off. There's rising tension. I'm interested to see how ES will stand up to the bullies. So far we see KT shielding her at the crucial moment. The introductory episodes make you think that ES will be a strong and tough girl, so we'll see.

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
I need to catch up T_T not enough time to watch anything yet.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
hoping to watch ep 7 of the heirs tonight:D

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
Episode 7 already? The good thing is, I can marathon it since I haven't caught up yet~

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Episode 7 already? The good thing is, I can marathon it since I haven't caught up yet~
Oh paoun bong:D
That is called cheating..lol

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Watching ep8, and the sereis is getting better and better now...... so temped... I want more:rage:
to bad , only 2 episodes a week:nailbiting: