Legend Of The Heavenly Stones 2005

Kim NoyNoy

Commoner
This Drama Is One Of The Great Series in Year 2005.. so , if anyone have please share ;) Thank u so much <3+<3
imgLegend_of_the_Heavenly_Stones__-_Tian_Shi_Chuan_Shuo_3709__poster.jpg

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
yes, it is agood series
I believe i have this series......but i need to double check first before to confirm.
If i have it probable might take a little long before i can post it for you... becuase i need to upload by current project first
and this sereis has just only 1 eposide per DVD.
If anyone has and would like to post ,please do so.....

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Now Im Watching Spell Of Fragrance :DHawick Lo is so Handsome X3
Hi Kim NoyNoy,

I do enjoy it too…. Like the Actors , Actresses and great story line which is romance and full of mystery

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Thanks q Theary 4 ur reply <3+<3 and sure no problem about waiting.. Thx again.. Take Ur Time , Dear(y)
Dear Kim NoyNoy,

First I would like to apology that I will not be able to fulfill your request:(

I have the DVD, but when I tried to encode for some reason my computer did not recognize the disc..

Again so sorry for letting you down, Kim dear :(

Kim NoyNoy

Commoner
តាមការពិតទៅ , ទោះបីជាអ្នកទាំងអស់គ្នា upload អ្វី ក៏ខ្ញុំមើលដែរ ពីព្រោះ រឿងដែល បងៗ ដាក់ សុទ្ធសឹងតែ ល្អៗ មើលទាំងអស់ហ្នឹង <3+<3 ម៉្យាងវិញទៀត , ខ្ញុំសូមថ្លែងអំណរគុណ ដល់ បងៗ ( Uploaders ) ទាំងអស់ ដែលបានចំនាយនូវពេលវេលា ដ៏មានតំលៃ ក៏ដូចជា ប្រាក់កាស ផ្ទាល់ខ្លួន ស្វែងរក នូវ រាល់រឿងភាគ ល្បីៗ ដើម្បី បំពេញ គ្រប់តំរូវការ អ្នក ទស្សនា, ដោយមិនគិតពីការ នឿយហត់ ។ ខ្ញុំ សូម អរគុណ ដោយស្មោះនូវ ទឹកចិត្ត ល្អ របស់ ពួក បង :)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
តាមការពិតទៅ , ទោះបីជាអ្នកទាំងអស់គ្នា upload អ្វី ក៏ខ្ញុំមើលដែរ ពីព្រោះ រឿងដែល បងៗ ដាក់ សុទ្ធសឹងតែ ល្អៗ មើលទាំងអស់ហ្នឹង <3+<3 ម៉្យាងវិញទៀត , ខ្ញុំសូមថ្លែងអំណរគុណ ដល់ បងៗ ( Uploaders ) ទាំងអស់ ដែលបានចំនាយនូវពេលវេលា ដ៏មានតំលៃ ក៏ដូចជា ប្រាក់កាស ផ្ទាល់ខ្លួន ស្វែងរក នូវ រាល់រឿងភាគ ល្បីៗ ដើម្បី បំពេញ គ្រប់តំរូវការ អ្នក ទស្សនា, ដោយមិនគិតពីការ នឿយហត់ ។ ខ្ញុំ សូម អរគុណ ដោយស្មោះនូវ ទឹកចិត្ត ល្អ របស់ ពួក បង :)

That is very sweet of you, Kim NoyNoy dear
We,uploaders, would like to thank you so much for your understanding, support ing all along and sweet comment s .
And thank you so much by stopping and participating in forum ..
We are very pleased for having you around, Dear
1647853ac0as9bay2.gif

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
Dear Kim NoyNoy,

First I would like to apology that I will not be able to fulfill your request:(

I have the DVD, but when I tried to encode for some reason my computer did not recognize the disc..

Again so sorry for letting you down, Kim dear :(

Theary, have you try SmartRipper?

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP