Jordan Chan​

Genre:
Fantasy, Mystery, Supernatural

Last edited:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Why other people videos stay on youtube but others get banned so fast?
I probably get banned quick if I try. :D

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Rei has posted it before, But i believe his videos might already got removed though :(

Thank you so much for sharing this series with us again (y)

1604739uh3sheydbi.gif

Bluebird

Thanks for your kindness of sharing.
The quality of you videos are much better than those on youtube.
Thanks & thanks, Hunnie.:cool:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I'm posting episodes onto Khmer Ave daily. This series is taking a little longer because the files is out of order. I have to watch the disc clip to match the orders of the file from beginning to end. Also it's a lot of episodes.

Good news is, I'm working on the ordering of the last disc, so it should be completed soon. :)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
The download link is completed. Once again, all my future download link will only be available for Silver Member on the Khmer Forum. Please come by the forum more often and upgrade your member status by participating on the message board. Thank you.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
This series is completed for viewing on Khmer Ave.
FINALLY ! :D

I'm working on a new streaming site, hoping that it'll be safe from getting deleted. At least for a very long time.

But with this site, we have to manually upload each file, one by one so I need to be attentive and sit there.
Working with DailyMotion and most famous site, I can get the series completed faster but it's risky and commercial.
As a result the new site does take some time to get the series out but seems worthy so far, I hope. :)

Bluebird

Holy cow!!!
This is a very long series; hopefully it's a pretty good one to watch.
It'll probably takes a little while to download it.
Greatly thanks for sharing the series and dl links, Hunnie.:cool:

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
Hunnie, why your is so much? When Rei upload, it's only 66 @30-35min range and it's also by SPP

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Hunnie, why your is so much? When Rei upload, it's only 66 @30-35min range and it's also by SPP

The disc files was arranged that way. Whoever make the copy, doesn't allowed me to put a 30 min clip each file. It was how the ripped files came out to be. Maybe the files can be combined together but you'll have to make a guide for me to learn bong. :)

Hmm, I'll upload the ISO file to Mega and maybe you can see what I mean.
The ordering is out of place, everything is just a mess about this disc.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Holy cow!!!
This is a very long series; hopefully it's a pretty good one to watch.
It'll probably takes a little while to download it.
Greatly thanks for sharing the series and dl links, Hunnie.:cool:

Because each files are shorter, it should be faster to download each clip. Maybe if you still have the MegaDownloader app, it definitely do all the work for you.

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
The disc files was arranged that way. Whoever make the copy, doesn't allowed me to put a 30 min clip each file. It was how the ripped files came out to be. Maybe the files can be combined together but you'll have to make a guide for me to learn bong. :)

Hmm, I'll upload the ISO file to Mega and maybe you can see what I mean.
The ordering is out of place, everything is just a mess about this disc.

i c.. it's ok. just wondering. Thought u add here and there of your own show in it hehehe

lovepink

Commoner
The series is better than I expected it to be. It is kind of similar to justice pao with a supernatural theme.