Super Moderator
VIP
hunnie dear, what do you think of the commercial

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I think he didn't like being light because he think it's more manly to be darker. I'm just guessing, not sure.
So I need to tell my husband to stay in the sun more:D

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
hunnie dear, what do you think of the commercial

Hong Kong loves Louis Koo too. :D
He makes more money doing side stuff, drama waste too much of his time.
I'm glad my love is doing good, bong, wish him the best always. <3+<3

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
So I need to tell my husband to stay in the sun more:D

My boyfriend used to be very light, but he got darker after going out too much. He likes being darker too because he said it's more manly. White face makes him feel like a girl, but that is his opinion. I like light skin guys, but maybe it's better for him to be darker so he won't look too good for me, cause I'm not light. :D

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
My boyfriend used to be very light, but he got darker after going out too much. He likes being darker too because he said it's more manly. White face makes him feel like a girl, but that is his opinion. I like light skin guys, but maybe it's better for him to be darker so he won't look too good for me, cause I'm not light. :D
my husband is lighter than me. i turn dark easily when i am in the sun, but not him. when he is in the sun, he turn a little red and back to his normal skin which is white.... both of my sons have his skid color though

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
my husband is lighter than me. i turn dark easily when i am in the sun, but not him. when he is in the sun, he turn a little red and back to his normal skin which is white.... both of my sons have his skid color though

That is good news bong. It's easy to get darker, but getting light is very hard for many people. They have a choice to stay light or be outside more often to be darker. Tanning cream also works great if being darker is what they want.

lovepink

Commoner
I like him a lot but I dont see him playing in many series in recent years. The last ones I remember is icac, war and remembrance and a step into the past. I wish he played in more.

lovepink

Commoner
i dont know if it is just me. in my opinion, i think most Asian women like to have lighter white skin. im kind of light brown tannish olive colored but i wish i was more chinese white.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
What movie is this? He looks so young in this one.

This drama is called "Against the Blade of Honour".

l_p1004785090.jpg

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
i dont know if it is just me. in my opinion, i think most Asian women like to have lighter white skin. im kind of light brown tannish olive colored but i wish i was more chinese white.

I don't know about the rest of the Asian ladies, but I do likes to be lighter in complexion. I like to look white like the Chinese or the Korean.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I like him a lot but I dont see him playing in many series in recent years. The last ones I remember is icac, war and remembrance and a step into the past. I wish he played in more.

He's making faster and more money just doing single movie. He's only doing single movie right now and it's putting his fame high as ever.
So many rumors with TVB having their cast work super hard with little pay, so many stars quit doing series. I don't get to see him in TV series, but I'm very happy that his career is skyrocketing.

lois.jpg

lovepink

Commoner
He's making faster and more money just doing single movie. He's only doing single movie right now and it's putting his fame high as ever.
So many rumors with TVB having their cast work super hard with little pay, so many stars quit doing series. I don't get to see him in TV series, but I'm very happy that his career is skyrocketing.

View attachment 2768

Oh that's good to hear that he is super famous and super rich. I always assume that when you are acting in TV series you make quite a lot. I guess I was wrong.

lovepink

Commoner
I don't know about the rest of the Asian ladies, but I do likes to be lighter in complexion. I like to look white like the Chinese or the Korean.

I'm glad you agree too. My mom is Chinese white but unfortunately I'm light brown tan color. So sad for me.